Arrow

Myrddin

I'm hoping that the step dad(can't remember his name) doesn't end up a casuality. I have liked that actor ever since he was in the Resident Evil movie.

Walter has been written off for the time being as he is doing Strictly Come Dancing in the UK. That's why he went to Melbourne.

Walter has been written off for the time being as he is doing Strictly Come Dancing in the UK. That's why he went to Melbourne.

Well, hopefully he will be back and not just killed "off camera".

I dont' know what it was about his character in Resident Evil, but since then I have really liked him.

Intriguing how they're turning Walter into a sympathetic character. I assumed, given his new role in Ollie's life, that he'd play the predictable type of stepfather, corrupting Ollie's mother. It appears she's the corrupt parent...though, it's apparently due to her being in some type of complicated predicament with shadier people than her. Good stuff.

This show isn't just a good CW show, its great TV. I almost wish it were on HBO so the take it to the next level with L/V/N. Again I can't believe how much I love it. The way the use the flashbacks to help both the main plot, and the overall story is great. Its not like that NBC Revon lution show, whose flashbacks scenes almost invalided each other( or like the make it as the go, with no plan what so ever)

Another very good ep. Clearly shows the step-father isn't with the bad guys, it is just the mother. As predicted, Dig infact take the spot light off of Oliver. In fact that was Olivers plan, and he had set it up that way. It also allowed Oliver a chance to work on the relationships he has with the other major characters in his life. He got to tell both Lances that he blames himself for the other daughters death. He and Digs defined how they will work together. He and Laurel got close, but it won't work. His mother, seemed to care about him. His sister, knows somethings up. Great TV.

I thought this week's episode was good.

One minor gripe though: When "The Hood" shows up elsewhere while Ollie is under house arrest, why do they all automatically jump to the conclusion of, "OH! It can't be you then!"

Why does no one say, "Hold on a second, you know he could be working with a group and not alone, right?"

I thought this week's episode was good.

One minor gripe though: When "The Hood" shows up elsewhere while Ollie is under house arrest, why do they all automatically jump to the conclusion of, "OH! It can't be you then!"

Why does no one say, "Hold on a second, you know he could be working with a group and not alone, right?"

Just seems to be a leap that they can't prove. They can't prove he's working with someone else and so the cops can't hold him when he has a clear alibi. If they had more evidence other than just a video and coincidences then maybe they could jump to that conclusion but it's not logical without.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking, too. The original case wasn't exactly strong to begin with - that was my only problem with this episode, too much drama by the family and Laurel, the case really wasn't that strong, or did I miss something important? He even was only arrested because Det. Lance was on a private vendetta without consulting any judges.

Yeah, I also didn't like how eager Laurel was to have Ollie accept a plea bargain. Wasn't she defending him because she was positive he wasn't a killer? In that moment, she seemed more like someone who took the job as a job and not someone who clearly has personal attachment to Ollie's innocence/guilt. And, really, that was the only reason she agreed to represent him.

Also, what were they promising him? A brief stay in a mental institution? I might not be remembering it correctly, but that seems a little lax when someone is being tried for murder. Then again, I'm not an expert on law. I like this show a lot, but there are still moments that make me cringe a little.

Yeah, I also didn't like how eager Laurel was to have Ollie accept a plea bargain. Wasn't she defending him because she was positive he wasn't a killer? In that moment, she seemed more like someone who took the job as a job and not someone who clearly has personal attachment to Ollie's innocence/guilt. And, really, that was the only reason she agreed to represent him.

Also, what were they promising him? A brief stay in a mental institution? I might not be remembering it correctly, but that seems a little lax when someone is being tried for murder. Then again, I'm not an expert on law. I like this show a lot, but there are still moments that make me cringe a little.

The deal was for him to plead insanity due to PTSD and stay in a mental institution for an indeterminate amount of time or be charged with a lot of really bad things that could go really bad for him.

I'm loving this show more and more every week!

Ollie - "You know how much billionaire vigillantes love their toys" :lol:

and Laurel's comment on the fishnet stockings she wore on Halloween 2005.

and DEATHSTROKE!!! That was awesome!

I'm loving this show more and more every week!

Ollie - "You know how much billionaire vigillantes love their toys" :lol:

and Laurel's comment on the fishnet stockings she wore on Halloween 2005.

and DEATHSTROKE!!! That was awesome!

Black Canary wear fishnet stockings?

Intriguing how they're turning Walter into a sympathetic character. I assumed, given his new role in Ollie's life, that he'd play the predictable type of stepfather, corrupting Ollie's mother. It appears she's the corrupt parent...though, it's apparently due to her being in some type of complicated predicament with shadier people than her. Good stuff.

Wasn't there, at some point, some sort of Hamlet commentary with mom and step-dad...and now that's been turned on its ear a litle...it's a nice touch...

Yeah, I have hopes we'll see Deathstroke in Starling City.

Honestly I thought he'd be part of that whole arms deal...

And the previous episode, I loved the dropped reference to Bludhaven being down the tracks...Nightwing anyone?

Then again, I'm not an expert on law. I like this show a lot, but there are still moments that make me cringe a little.

Yeah, it's weird that choking your bodyguard unconscious doesn't get brought up, nor does coming back from an island with a tattoo you didn't have before.

Yeah, it's weird that choking your bodyguard unconscious doesn't get brought up, nor does coming back from an island with a tattoo you didn't have before.

I didn't notice but when he took off his shirt for Laurel, did he have the Russian tattoo?

I didn't notice but when he took off his shirt for Laurel, did he have the Russian tattoo?

Yes. The flower symbol over his heart.

As for people wondering how he had a new (poorly inked) tattoo, well I know if I'm stuck on a deserted island, I'd get bored enough to try anything.

Let's sharpen this lil bamboo shoot. Ok, now let's take this berry juice. Now let's tap this painfully into my skin a few hundred times. Prison Island Ink, baby!

Archived