Oberyn Martell-Who Should Play The Red Viper Of Dorne ?

Flaming Heart

How about James Frain or Dominic Cooper?

I would imagine that both have the range to pull it off. Also, both have the colouring (if considered overtly important) and both actors have appeared in HBO dramas (True Blood and The Wire, respectively).

Personally, had Aiden Gillen (whom I actually agree is magnificent in his role on GoT) not been cast as Littlefinger, I would have pictured Frain undertaking that role.

However, if I had to go with either one of the above I'd probably settle for Dominic Cooper as Oberyn Martell or Magnar and James Frain as Mace Tyrell. What does everyone else think?

How about James Frain or Dominic Cooper?

I would imagine that both have the range to pull it off. Also, both have the colouring (if considered overtly important) and both actors have appeared in HBO dramas (True Blood and The Wire, respectively).

Personally, had Aiden Gillen (whom I actually agree is magnificent in his role on GoT) not been cast as Littlefinger, I would have pictured Frain undertaking that role.

However, if I had to go with either one of the above I'd probably settle for Dominic Cooper as Oberyn Martell or Magnar and James Frain as Mace Tyrell. What does everyone else think?

You do know they've already cast Oberyn? Pedro Pascal, look him up.

Archived