What are we drinking now?

Reposado

Sierra Nevada Tumbler. Pretty good objectively, though not as... rich? Bready? As I prefer for a brown ale.

I may go out somewhere and just drink my face off after that football game, though. Shit.

Sierra Nevada Tumbler. Pretty good objectively, though not as... rich? Bready? As I prefer for a brown ale.

I may go out somewhere and just drink my face off after that football game, though. Shit.

I might have been drinking that during my drunken foray into the mlb thread the other night.

I like the toasty maltiness. Almost brown sugary. In fact, I believe I will crack one open.

Slainte. And yeah, you were- it took me a few minutes to figure out what you were talking about re: tumblr :-P

Yeah, again, it's a good beer- I enjoy how crisp it is, while maintaining some heft- and I get the brown sugar right in the front and again right in the back. Not what I was expecting, though.

It should be against the Geneva Convention for people to live anywhere where it's already cold in October. October! It's in the eighties here all week. There should be mandatory evacuations for you people and new homes in pre-fabricated trailers where it is warmer.

If I got forcibly moved somewhere where the temperature was over 75, I'd sue for cruel and unusual, and also for being forced to quarter troops. That shit is gross.

But, more importantly, WHAT DO YOU SEE ARE YOU DRINKING??

If I got forcibly moved somewhere where the temperature was over 75, I'd sue for cruel and unusual, and also for being forced to quarter troops. That shit is gross.

coke, to keep me cool, because it is in the eighties! :)

75? Yikes. I never want it to be under 75 again for the rest of my life

Ever are men deceived about preferable temperatures

Milk. I like milk.

You know, it's weird, but I've never been able to drink straight-up milk unless it's combined with a food (cereal, delicious deserts, etc.). Like if I just go and pour a glass of milk and try to drink it, I start to feel nauseous and shit. But if it's in cereal or what have you, I'm fine. I think it's mostly a mental thing. Chocolate milk doesn't count though. I used to drink that stuff all the time (in high school, at lunch).

As to the topic, right now I'm drinking water. Plain, good old fashioned tap-water, filled to the brim with god-know's what kind of harmful, potentially cancer causing chemicals.

Yeah, tap-water. Good stuff.

Archived