Coolest names in the ASOIAF universe?

Rolex Baratheon

Daemon Blackfyre is the most badarse name, in my opinion.

Yes, The Ned. Thanks for mentioning this. I just felt really touched when they called him that I don't even know why.

Oh yeah. The Ned. Its so sweetly majestic and their way of showing great respect. The Ned <3

Jaqen H'ghar is my favorite (probably because I'm never quite sure how to pronounce it.)

I think its "JACKEN H-garr"

Nobody seems to have mentioned it yet, so I will.......

Jaehaerys Targaryen

BALLS! I think i forgot that one but yes! JAEYHAERYS! Say it out loud!!!

But if you want to go by coolest full title then you hafta go with Tormund Thunderfist, Giantsbane, Tall-Talker, Horn-Blower, and breaker of Ice, Husband to Bears, the Mead-King of Ruddy Hall, Speaker to Gods, and father of Hosts, with the largest member on either side of the wall, despite being bitten in half...

There is yet to be a name I don't like, but Sandor always struck me as unique and powerful if said correctly. I'm also a fan of Mors Umber and Areo Hotah, and theres a minor character named Bayard which is one of my favorites as well and one I've used in various D&D games over the years.

Daemon Blackfyre and Berric Dondarrion kick major butt. Can't pick between 'em

For women, it's Melisandre all the way. Sounds like someone you'd leave your wife for, even knowing you'd regret it. And even regretting it you'd think it was worth it. As you pick up the tatters of your life.

But if you want to go by coolest full title then you hafta go with Tormund Thunderfist, Giantsbane, Tall-Talker, Horn-Blower, and breaker of Ice, Husband to Bears, the Mead-King of Ruddy Hall, Speaker to Gods, and father of Hosts, with the largest member on either side of the wall, despite being bitten in half...

I love how Stannis calls him Tormund Many-Names or something to that effect.

Tormund and his titles are the best, it is known.

Among humans-

Beric Dondarrion. I mean, really. If I were a man I'd consider a name change.

All the Starks. For obvious reasons.

Howland Reed. Mysterious and somehow Pan-like.

Jaqen H'qhar. Lord have mercy.

The Queen of Thorns. Epic.

Patchface. Slightly weird, somewhat scary.

Nymeria- queen or direwolf.

Archived