Mafia Shorthand

Gertrude

• 5 weeks later...

Bounce. I love this thread. I'm sure I had something to add - I'll do so if I remember. Ah:

Pless's Really Big Post - a post which stands out even among other long posts (the Inchfield Alt is particularly prone to verbosity), as the most gargantuan post in the history of mafia. Rather aptly, Plessiez's alt was House Jordayne. :P

Bounce. I love this thread. I'm sure I had something to add - I'll do so if I remember. Ah:

Pless's Really Big Post - a post which stands out even among other long posts (the Inchfield Alt is particularly prone to verbosity), as the most gargantuan post in the history of mafia. Rather aptly, Plessiez's alt was House Jordayne. :P

You must have missed Arryn in 15...that guy wouldn't shut up.

Qorgy's Qode:

A hidden message where everyone knows it's a hidden message, because it's not really hidden.

Oh, ha, ha, ha.

In my days, we didn’t bother with messages that were not messages. We’d lie, cheat and steal, but never stoop so low as to propose codes of some sort. Not my fault I’m an honest person at heart.

Lany's curse

You all know this situation:

Game begins, you enter your alt first time, anxious to see if you have a role.

Ah, you're the finder! Not a FM, but better then being bloody roleless. And to make things better, you have a partner to make some conversation through the game. That sounds good, that sounds fun! You enter the finder forum, to see who your partner is, you see the avatar, you see mysterious brown eyes, full red lips, tantalizing hairs, some trees to piss against......

...and your face grows pale whilst all your blood is leaving your head, you heartbeat seems to stop working, you can feel something warm running down your legs, as your bladder says goodbye...

YOU'RE DOOMED :devil:

You are going to be the next victim of Lany's curse:

If Lany's a finder, her partner is going to die a quick dead. The FM will kill you in night 1 for sure, so make your case before the night ends, and don't forget to role reveal before you die. That you will, because you can't escape Lany's curse

Lany's curse

You all know this situation:

Game begins, you enter your alt first time, anxious to see if you have a role.

Ah, you're the finder! Not a FM, but better then being bloody roleless. And to make things better, you have a partner to make some conversation through the game. That sounds good, that sounds fun! You enter the finder forum, to see who your partner is, you see the avatar, you see mysterious brown eyes, full red lips, tantalizing hairs, some trees to piss against......

...and your face grows pale whilst all your blood is leaving your head, you heartbeat seems to stop working, you can feel something warm running down your legs, as your bladder says goodbye...

YOU'RE DOOMED :devil:

You are going to be the next victim of Lany's curse:

If Lany's a finder, her partner is going to die a quick dead. The FM will kill you in night 1 for sure, so make your case before the night ends, and don't forget to role reveal before you die. That you will, because you can't escape Lany's curse

It has now been proven that it is simply a Lord Piper Curse, not a Lany curse. LP dies the first night. It is now a fact.

Yep, the name is cursed. And this time I knew I would be in trouble - the Reyne alt and me, this had to be a bad ending!

Maybe the mods should give me a permanent bomb status - that should prevent the FM from killing me night 1. :P

I would not mind being a mirror either...

• 1 month later...
I'm thinking that Pless's gargantuan post has been replaced by WJ/Dayne's as the largest ever, no?

I think so, yes. I can't remember a post ever being longer than that one. It was truly fearsome in one piece....too bad I had to break it into 3 sections. :P

I also had to edit out my favorite part - the beginning, where I said that the huge post was the punishment for people not posting enough on the thread. As a result, everyone had to read through the longest post ever. For some reason, that part seemed to be causing a lot of the quote problems that I was having, so I ended up cutting it from the final post.

Archived