Which house are you really ..here is some help.

TheZone

Take the test and find out I am

House Targaryen , Martell, then slightly Barratheon

http://quizfarm.com/...ou-belong-too/#

You Scored as HOUSE TARGARYEN. You hail from House Targaryen. Your house seat is Dragonstone and Kings Landing. Loyalty is important to you, and you have a temper for people to fear. You are the most dominant of all other houses, but even if you are, many people think your crazy. Passionate and intense. Your house motto: Fire and Blood.

Here is the Character Quiz

http://asoiaf.tripod.com/ctest.html

I am Arya Stark

Took the quiz again and i am Daenerys Targaryen

Honestly no surprises.

You Scored as HOUSE LANNISTER

You hail from House Lannister. Your house seat is Casterly Rock in the West. You come from rich stock, and are most likely kind of spoiled. Powerful, controlling, popular, and badass. Cruel tactics get you where you need to be. Your house motto: Hear Me Roar!

HOUSE LANNISTER 85% HOUSE BARATHEON 70% HOUSE ARRYN 65% HOUSE STARK 60%

:cool4:

85% Tyrell, 80% Targaryen and 70% Lannister.

You Scored as HOUSE TYRELLYou hail from House Tyrell. Your house seat is Highgarden in the South. You are the most social out of any house, you like to look good and people recognize it. You can hurt people with a simple smile, but you also have the ability to fight with your fists if need be. Your evil deeds are done in secrecy.

You Scored as HOUSE GREYJOY

You hail from House Greyjoy. Your house seat is the Pyke on the Iron Islands. Being around the ocean is the place for you, or maybe on a ship at sea. You are stubborn, and like things done your way, with little room for compromise. You have a hard time giving out forgiveness, especially to the weak. If you want power, you have to take it. Only the strong survive. Your house motto: We Do Not Sow. Picture is Copyright © RMB

HOUSE GREYJOY 75% HOUSE TARGARYEN 75% HOUSE MARTELL 70% HOUSE BARATHEON 55% HOUSE FREY 50% HOUSE TYRELL 45% HOUSE STARK 45% HOUSE ARRYN 45% HOUSE TULLY 40% HOUSE LANNISTER 35%

Can't say I'm too surprised about some of these. I thought I would have more Lannister in me though. I accept Greyjoy.

Archived