Which house are you really ..here is some help.

TheZone

HOUSE STARK 70% HOUSE ARRYN 60% HOUSE BARATHEON 60% HOUSE GREYJOY 60% HOUSE LANNISTER 60% HOUSE MARTELL 60% HOUSE TULLY 55% HOUSE TARGARYEN 50% HOUSE TYRELL 45% HOUSE FREY

45%

hmm interesting.

P.S. and i am daenerys targaryen, cant fuckin believe it, gonna shoot myself :(

fuck im stark, which means im good as dead..

Brrr. You hail from House Stark. Your house seat is Winterfell way up North. You are responsible, trustworthy, and know how to be a leader when called upon. You are a workhorse for the realm, and even with all those good things, sometimes you dont come out on top. Your house motto: Winter is Coming.

HOUSE STARK 90% HOUSE ARRYN 85% HOUSE GREYJOY 75% HOUSE MARTELL 75% HOUSE TARGARYEN 65% HOUSE BARATHEON 55% HOUSE TULLY 55% HOUSE TYRELL 50% HOUSE LANNISTER 40% HOUSE FREY 25%

You are Jaime Lannister

Which is ironic because im a guy and i have a twin sister.. but no we don't ..gross bla

when i just put max and min answers i was a tully>tyrell>stark but when i took the time to put in accurate answers in each section i got stark>tully>tyrell and the houses that least resemble me are targaryen<frey<greyjoy

the tyrell family being one of the top families that resemble me kind of surprised me but other than that everything was as i predicted it to be.

also in the personality test i got Ned Stark which i am more than happy about

I am Dolorous Edd of house Tully (75%).

BTW, these quizzes are best done by someone else. Meaning the result about you would probably be more accurate if you had someone who knows you well do the quiz about you, instead of you doing it for yourself. Nobody can have an objective standpoint of themselves, and people tend to either flatter themselves, or do the opposite.

BTW, these quizzes are best done by someone else. Meaning the result about you would probably be more accurate if you had someone who knows you well do the quiz about you, instead of you doing it for yourself. Nobody can have an objective standpoint of themselves, and people tend to either flatter themselves, or do the opposite.

lol so everyone who got Starks think to highly of themselves?

Right, it's like they are the only good guys in town ! Come on Lannisters, don't be shy, come out ! I feel so lonely in this dark thread so full of angry wolves... Hi Nym, no don't bite me, I'm just a little lion...

Take questions like:

"People are jealous of your natural talent, and good looks that go along with it."

or

"When others give in, you survive no matter what."

or

"You are an honorable and trustworthy person. "

What percentage of people do you really think answered questions like this honestly? I'll bet if someone like Joffrey took this quiz, he would answer "strongly agree" to all of these.

Archived