What is Daenarys going to do with Khal Jhaqo?

TheFlayedMan

I think she's going to cooperate with him, after killing some of his men.

Or she lets Drogon kill him, and then take his khalasar into her army.

Arr. I think the latter is more probable because she was very intent on him dying. Oh so much. I know Dany hasnt forgotten him. Drogon: "Munch munch munch munch"

think the bigger question is what Dany will do when she finds out that Illyrio meant for her to end her days in dosh khaleen.

:agree: She will not be pleased to learn THAT, i assure you....

aahh knowing Dany she will most likely be attracted by some weirdness in the guy and will end in his bed.....it is known

Excuse me as i invoke my inner Patrick Stormborn, but....dude just...freakin NO!!!! GYADS!!! Why do people think Dany is some sort of....trollop?! :tantrum:

There it is, from the House of the Undying chapter:

"Faster and faster the visions came, one after the other, until it seemed as if the very air had come alive. Shadows whirled and danced inside a tent, boneless and terrible. A little girl ran barefoot toward a big house with a red door. Mirri Maz Duur shrieked in the flames, a dragon bursting from her brow. Behind a silver horse the bloody corpse of a naked man bounced and dragged. A white lion ran through grass taller than a man. Beneath the Mother of Mountains, a line of naked crones crept from a great lake and knelt shivering before her, their grey heads bowed. Ten thousand slaved lifted bloodstained hands..."

This didn't happen to Dany the first time she was there so...

aahh knowing Dany she will most likely be attracted by some weirdness in the guy and will end in his bed.....it is known

Excuse me as i invoke my inner Patrick Stormborn, but....dude just...freakin NO!!!! GYADS!!! Why do people think Dany is some sort of....trollop?! :tantrum:

I echo Florina Stark. Having a sexual relationship with Daario does not make Dany some sort of slobbering trollop who can't control herself when a penis is flopping in her face.

Dany will be riding with her new-and-improved Dothraki horde to finally take Westeros by storm, and in the end she'll remember "Oh, yeah, I promised to kill Jhaqo" and will stab him yelling FIYAH AND BLUHD and her whole army will be pissed off, rape her (40 thousand Dothraki and their horses) and she'll hear Viserys laughing and her Westeros campaign will be over and I will be happy.

Dany will be riding with her new-and-improved Dothraki horde to finally take Westeros by storm, and in the end she'll remember "Oh, yeah, I promised to kill Jhaqo" and will stab him yelling FIYAH AND BLUHD and her whole army will be pissed off, rape her (40 thousand Dothraki and their horses) and she'll hear Viserys laughing and her Westeros campaign will be over and I will be happy.

They'd be burned to ashes before they even got her clothes off.

He is going to bow down to her. Drogo is the Stallion that Mounts the World. Pono and all the others will follow suit, she will have a massive horde behind her.

This. He's gonna see her there with a big ass dragon that seems to be in her control (he has no idea that drogon doesn't really listen to her) and he's either gonna bow down or be an idiot and try to attack, which leads to Dany saying "dracarys" and Khal becomes toast. Dany will then become the official Khal and come back to Mereen with thousands of dothraki behind her.

Honestly that must of been a crazy sight for Jhago. When he last saw her she was just a girl who was scared and really hadn't had any life experiences. Now shes a hardened war queen with a huge black dragon, eating scorched horse flesh with blood dripping down her chin.

Honestly that must of been a crazy sight for Jhago. When he last saw her she was just a girl who was scared and really hadn't had any life experiences. Now shes a hardened war queen with a huge black dragon, eating scorched horse flesh with blood dripping down her chin.

LOL, does the "wtf" come before or after he shits himself?

I think that she'll kill him, take over his khalassar and get new army to attack Yunkai (spelling?) with. After that she'll probably destroy the last slaver city and maybe, possibly, sail west. Don't know how I feel about her getting a new army like that but we'll have to see how it plays out.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't GRRM say some time ago that the show shouldn't have killed off Mago in that duel with Khal Drogo, as he was going to be an antagonist to Dany in TWOW?

That implies that Khal Jhaqo and Mago may somehow neutralise Dany's threat against them and continue to be a thorn in her side.

Wild theory based very loosely on the life of Temujin - Drogon abandons Dany at a crucial moment in the confrontation with Jhaqo's khalassar as she hasn't trained him properly, she gets captured and becomes enslaved by Jhaqo. The khalassar forcibly take Dany to Vaes Dothrak, with Mago tormenting/taunting her on the way. Once at Vaes Dothrak, Drogon returns at a time when Dany desperately needs him, based on their personal bond, and burns and devours her enemies (Jhaqo and Mago at the top of the list). Witnessing Dany's power over the dragon and recognising Drogon as the Stallion Who Mounts the World, the Dosh Kahleen and the other Dothraki bow before Dany as the khal of khals (Genghis Khan). She then leads a massive khalassar to sack Slaver's Bay and begin the march to Westeros.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't GRRM say some time ago that the show shouldn't have killed off Mago in that duel with Khal Drogo, as he was going to be an antagonist to Dany in TWOW?

That implies that Khal Jhaqo and Mago may somehow neutralise Dany's threat against them and continue to be a thorn in her side.

Wild theory based very loosely on the life of Temujin - Drogon abandons Dany at a crucial moment in the confrontation with Jhaqo's khalassar as she hasn't trained him properly, she gets captured and becomes enslaved by Jhaqo. The khalassar forcibly take Dany to Vaes Dothrak, with Mago tormenting/taunting her on the way. Once at Vaes Dothrak, Drogon returns at a time when Dany desperately needs him, based on their personal bond, and burns and devours her enemies (Jhaqo and Mago at the top of the list). Witnessing Dany's power over the dragon and recognising Drogon as the Stallion Who Mounts the World, the Dosh Kahleen and the other Dothraki bow before Dany as the khal of khals (Genghis Khan). She then leads a massive khalassar to sack Slaver's Bay and begin the march to Westeros.

Mago isn't there though, I think, only Jhaoqo. So perhaps Mago will takeover his Khalessar and be a threat?

Archived