If you had to add a POV...

OberynBlackfyre

Varys, Littlefinger or Euron POV would be cool but it would give to much away since we have no idea what these 3 players are really up to.

Bejen Stark POV is bound to happen soon wherever he is(hopefully very very far north). Maybe the opener of TWOW.

I would love to get a POV of somewhere we haven't seen like Asshai.

BloodRaven. Dude was watching everything from the beginning, who knows what secret knowledge he picked up on.

dude I would LOVE to see an epilogue/prologue with Bloodraven. To kind of get a timeline of his life and such, plus all the knowledge he has just by what he has seen....it would be interesting to get someone who literally is just an observer.

Mance now while he's in Wfl

Stanis to finaly see what he's really thinking about R'lor

Margaery durin AFFC to see her war with Cercei from her point of view

Blackfish to see where he is and what will he do next

Sandor although I'm afraid it would spoil the character for me

Thoros of Myr would be interestin too

Definitely an Aegon. I'd prefer him to JonCon chapters and I really like see him fleshed out as a character.

I don't know, we have too many POVs from people younger than 25, besides I really hope we learn something about past and Rhaegar from him.

Sandor Clegane. I really, really want this guy to be the final POV of the series. I love how he’s probably the most complicated character of the series, yet at the same time has more honor and honesty than Ned Stark. GRRM has made many amazing characters, but this guy is easily my favorite

Sandor Clegane. I really, really want this guy to be the final POV of the series. I love how he’s probably the most complicated character of the series, yet at the same time has more honor and honesty than Ned Stark. GRRM has made many amazing characters, but this guy is easily my favorite

Errrr, not to be the Starkfan here, but 'more honor' than Ned Stark? Neh. More honesty, perhaps, I certainly think someone could make a case for that. I'm a Sandor Clegane-fan myself, by the way.

'

Archived