Who will Arya be sent to assasinate?

TheeMikeHoncho

I agree I don't see any reason why the Iron Bank would want to kill the Lord Commander of the Nights Watch since they much weight unless in the north. If the Iron Bank would want to kill someone it maybe Aegon or Tommin in Westeros but most likely I could see the Iron Bank send Arya to join Dany and protect her from the like Euron or Victorian Greyjoy and maybe wizards who tried to capture Dany and her dragons.

The target has to be a valuable one, it costs money to hire an assassin like FM, so I think it involves money. Maybe she will be sent to kill Aegon? He grows arrogant and is full of himself, people GRRM likes to "punish" but for what reason? Maybe he's found to be a fake also? It wouldn't surprise me if she's sent to kill someone she knows and loves, that is the way it works with GRRM. Nothing is black and white, even "good characters" have flaws, its not as simple as good and evil.

Remember Cersei basically told the Iron Banker to kiss her ass when he was in KL. So they could very well hire a FM to take her out.

Except that is not what they appear to be doing. The Bank is clearly funding Stannis so he will call in more loans and repay them when he gets on the Iron Throne.

No telling if the Bank will fund Dany's claim as well, hedge their beats so to speak.

Archived