Young Griff Casting -Spoilers For ADwD-

Aegon Targaryen VI

SO! Young Griff! Otherwise known as Aegon Targaryen, sixth of his name, first son of Elia of House Martell and Rhaegar of House Targaryen, heir to House Targaryen, rightful King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Protector of the Realm and Lord of the Seven Kingdoms who will take back what is his with Fire and Blood! Who do you think is badass enough to play the role. Quick note, I've dedicated my life to getting this role, but I'd like to hear your thoughts on who should get the role.

He played Ser Waymar Royce but was unavailable for the re-shoot, he would be perfect for young griff, playing king arthur in camelot as well as a recurring role in the twilight series and plays gellert grindewald in the harry potter series. he would be perfect

• 4 weeks later...

Cambell-Bower has that otherworldly vibe going on. I think he would be good as Aegon, but he's probably going to be really busy(and become a major star) with the Mortal Instruments-series.

I'd love to see Rami Malek as Quentin..yes I know he's too old, but he looks young, and Emilia Clarke is not 16 either..

Hum, off the top of my head, I'd say that dude who played Peter in the Narnia movies has some Aegonish vibe, I guess, and right now he should be about Emilia Clarke's age

Funnily enough that's exactly who I always imagined as Faegon.

SO! Young Griff! Otherwise known as Aegon Targaryen, sixth of his name, first son of Elia of House Martell and Rhaeger of House Targaryen, heir to House Targaryen, rightful King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Protector of the Realm and Lord of the Seven Kingdoms who will take back what is his with Fire and Blood! Who do you think is badass enough to play the role. Quick note, I've dedicated my life to getting this role, but I'd like to hear your thoughts on who should get the role.

see you at the casting then!! may the best Aegon win!

I've seen Nicholas Hoult in Skins - he's good, but just doesn't have that charisma or the leader vibe Aegon is supposed to have....

Campbell-Bower, on the other hand... TOTALLY. He's also more handsome than Hoult and it wouldn't be difficult to believe he's a Targaryen. Which would make the end reveal (if he's not) so much more poignant.

Archived