Rhaegar Targaryen

IlMentore96

You just reminded me, they didn't bother with Dany or Visery's eyes in the TV show. So I doubt they'd bother with his. But no, Rhaegar did have purple eyes, lilac if I'm not mistaken.

Dark lilac or indigo, honestly I think it's stupid caring if they had violet eyes or not I mean how will that affect anything to be honest.

Dark lilac or indigo, honestly I think it's stupid caring if they had violet eyes or not I mean how will that affect anything to be honest.

Yeah it was dark lilac. I personally would think it would add so much more to their characters. It would set the Targaryens aside from the rest of the rabble in the series, so people know that their Valyrian and they have dragon blood. Pretty important for Aegon when he comes into the series too, seeing Aegon's eyes in light (and noticing they were indigo-ish) helped Tyrion come to the conclusion that he wasn't just Young Griff.

Yeah it was dark lilac. I personally would think it would add so much more to their characters. It would set the Targaryens aside from the rest of the rabble in the series, so people know that their Valyrian and they have dragon blood. Pretty important for Aegon when he comes into the series too, seeing Aegon's eyes in light (and noticing they were indigo-ish) helped Tyrion come to the conclusion that he wasn't just Young Griff.

I think the white wigs are enough :) but really many people in the free cities have Valyrian features...

• 4 months later...

You'd buy him somebody who can play both as the bad guy kidnapping and raping innocent Lyanna Stark or the good guy in the love story of Lyanna Stark. I think if he's too white-knight, then you'd never believe that anybody would have thought he'd be able to kidnap Lyanna Stark. Also you kind of have to buy that Harry Lloyd and Emilia Clarke are his siblings. Plus that inbreed handsome look of House Targaryen.

Actor Tom Hughes? Saw him in Page Eight and was super creepy yet saw him in Casualty 1909 and he's very white-knight.

Orlando Bloom for a reason I thought Legolas would've worked well

:agree: I was just thinking this, he seems to fit Rhaegar's description pretty well. He'd have to bulk up a bit though, he's far too skinny for Rhaegar.

Who is that guy? Good one DragonKing!

Re. Orlando Bloom. He's not good looking enough. I can't stand the pairings of Bloom (as Rhaegar) and Eva Green (as Lyanna). He's looks like a square, I'm mean a real square shape and Green is just creepy. Ick.

Re. Orlando Bloom. He's not good looking enough. I can't stand the pairings of Bloom (as Rhaegar) and Eva Green (as Lyanna). He's looks like a square, I'm mean a real square shape and Green is just creepy. Ick.

He's a model named Leif Stacey, I don't know much about him but apparently he's American, so we'd need to drop him in England for a while to pick up the accent.

http://models.sight-management.com/models/179-leif-stacey

Thank you, I can't stand her, at all. She was awful in Camelot and The dreamers.

Archived