Homeland [SPOILERS]

Crown

^^I know! Great moment. I liked the ending to S2 a lot. It was much more epic and less personal in many ways than the S1 ending, but I like how it set up some new possibilities in S3 w/...

...Sol as the man in charge, Carrie under suspicion, and Brodie on the lamb. It is fertile ground for some compelling TV in S3.

Let's just hope they don't give Dana Sulkface another boring subplot.

Yeah, I'm growing very tired of the, "I'm a teenager and this is how all teenagers act. ALL. THE. TIME. Sulk. Sulk. Pout. Bitchy face. Stomp. Slam door."

She's becoming the Walking Dead's Karl (season 2).

"Oh, let's get ready to move a body. WAIT, Karl just showed up."

"We need to talk about gross, adult things. Hold up, hey there, Karl. Go help your mom.

"No Karl, now's not the time to talk about morals when the farm's being attacked by walkers. More important things, boy!"

Brodie's whole family really can go, but Dana has become the most annoying. And someone get her some jackets that fucking fit. SNL nailed her entire character in like 3 seconds at the end of a sketch.

Which sketch? I want to see. :)

Can you really blame Brody for strapping a suicide vest to his chest? If my wife had been banging my best friend while I was being tortured, and I not only had Dana as a daughter, but also a son on Rickon Stark levels of uselessness, I'd want to blow myself up too.

Can you really blame Brody for strapping a suicide vest to his chest? If my wife had been banging my best friend while I was being tortured, and I not only had Dana as a daughter, but also a son on Rickon Stark levels of uselessness, I'd want to blow myself up too.

I literally laughed out loud reading this. Good god Chris is useless.

I literally laughed out loud reading this. Good god Chris is useless.

His family is being taken from their home and put into a high-security CIA hideout, and his mother goes back to Uncle Mike, his sister is lashing out at his father, and he's just sitting there playing video games.

His family is being taken from their home and put into a high-security CIA hideout, and his mother goes back to Uncle Mike, his sister is lashing out at his father, and he's just sitting there playing video games.

"DAD, why are we here in this LUSH APARTMENT with every need taken care of. I WANT TO GO FOR A WALK RIGHT NOW, DAD. I'm sorry Nabu Azir is out there and wanting to blow me up, I AM A TEENAGER."

• 5 months later...

S3E01 has been leaked, you can find it on any file-sharing or streaming site.

I'd swear showtime does this deliberately as it's almost always happening with their shows eg Dexter and Borgias and last season of Homeland. Giving the first episode away for free may boost demand for reast of the season but it will piss off advertisers (before/after the show).That or they are really crap at securing their leaks.

Yeah, I did watch it, but I wish I hadn't, because clearly this was the unfinished product, still with some post-production work to be done. But I ended up being dragged in by the story.

Anyway, the episode was excellent, some powerful moments for Saul and Carrie. And

there's no sign of Brody, which I think it's good

I'd swear showtime does this deliberately as it's almost always happening with their shows eg Dexter and Borgias and last season of Homeland. Giving the first episode away for free may boost demand for reast of the season but it will piss off advertisers (before/after the show).That or they are really crap at securing their leaks.

I know that for the Borgias I had watched a first episode on YouTube

Archived