Wiki account creation

Foliot

Hi there. I'm really keen to make some contributions/edits (I'm an editor by trade). I've created my account on the forms, obviously, but it doesn't seem to let me log into the wiki.

How do I go about creating an account to make edits to the wiki? My first edit: fixing the opening sentence in the "Dragon" article:

"Dragons are magical creatures, existed on the continents of Westeros and Essos, up until recently were considered to have been extinct for over one hundred and fifty years ago."

Should be:

"Dragons are magical creatures which existed on the continents of Westeros and Essos, and up until recently were considered to have been extinct for over one hundred and fifty years."

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Same issue...

On the Unsullied page, I wanted to fix:

From: There are many small city along her route ripe for plunder, and the plunder will her hers alone; the Unsullied have lust for gold.

To: There are many small cit[ies] along her route ripe for plunder, and the plunder will her[s and] hers alone; the Unsullied have [no] lust for gold.

Note: Edits are inside of square brackets. I don't want to actually include the brackets.

• 3 weeks later...

I joined the forum recently, but whenever I try to log in on the wiki it tells me that I haven't given a valid username. I really don't understand it, since I have no trouble posting on the forum. Is there anything I can do?

I'd like to help editing the wiki to smooth out the rough edges (mainly typos and such)

Same issue...

On the Unsullied page, I wanted to fix:

From: There are many small city along her route ripe for plunder, and the plunder will her hers alone; the Unsullied have lust for gold.

To: There are many small cit[ies] along her route ripe for plunder, and the plunder will her[s and] hers alone; the Unsullied have [no] lust for gold.

Note: Edits are inside of square brackets. I don't want to actually include the brackets.

Shouldn't it be "and the plunder will be hers and hers alone"? :P

Archived