Is Jon Snow about to open is 3rd eye?

pestor

This is from the appendix of ADWD

-THE THREE-EYED CROW, also called THE LAST GREEN-SEER, sorcerer and dreamwalker, once a man of the Night’s Watch named BRYNDEN, now more tree than man.

So Bryden Rivers aka Bloodraven is the 3EC. I don't see what the issue is

From what I gather Bloodraven doesn’t seem himself as a crow in the dreams, however from Brans prospective that’s how he appears. Maybe when Bloodraven is dreaming he see’s bran as a wolf with wings, much like Jojen Reed did

so yea, Bloodraven in the 3EC, this isn't even up for debate any more

One skinchanger can always sense another. Mance should have let me take the direwolf. There would be a second life worthy of a king. He could have done it, he did not doubt. The gift was strong in Snow, but the youth was untaught, still fighting his nature when he should have gloried in it. Varamyr Six-skins prolouge

Ah, irony.

This is from the appendix of ADWD

-THE THREE-EYED CROW, also called THE LAST GREEN-SEER, sorcerer and dreamwalker, once a man of the Night’s Watch named BRYNDEN, now more tree than man.

So Bryden Rivers aka Bloodraven is the 3EC. I don't see what the issue is

Oh the appnedix, well then, its never wrong, or says anything that is miss leading like King Robert Baratheon, ....son Tommen Baratheon. Nice catch.

One skinchanger can always sense another. Mance should have let me take the direwolf. There would be a second life worthy of a king. He could have done it, he did not doubt. The gift was strong in Snow, but the youth was untaught, still fighting his nature when he should have gloried in it. Varamyr Six-skins prolouge

Pointed out already above me, but ... ah, brilliant.

Oh the appnedix, well then, its never wrong, or says anything that is miss leading like King Robert Baratheon, ....son Tommen Baratheon. Nice catch.

So funny I forgot to laugh. :rofl:

But besides the hersey answer of the 3EC being a player in his own right. Who is the 3EC/?

Archived