MAFIA 97: Mystery Hall of Fame: Day Six

House Targaryen

Vote Count #1

It is Day One. Eighteen players remain:

Ashford, Blount, Celtigar, Dayne, Dondarrion, Estermont, Grandison, Karstark, Kettleblack, Mallister, Osgrey, Reyne, Stackspear, Swann, Thorne, Vance, Westerling, Yronwood.

With 18 players alive, it takes 10 to convict someone or 9 to go to night.

1 Vote for House Dayne (Mallister)

1 Vote for House Mallister (Reyne)

16 Players have not voted:

Ashford, Blount, Celtigar, Dayne, Dondarrion, Estermont, Grandison, Karstark, Kettleblack, Osgrey, Stackspear, Swann, Thorne, Vance, Westerling, Yronwood.

End of Day One Timer

Thorne, do you think we should massclaim items?

(Oh, sorry. I'm apparently not in keeping with the phase of the game. Let me try to stay on topic.

*smokes pipe* Elementary, my dear Watson! Look, I'm wearing a tweed hat. Haha, haha, awkward sex joke involving a pipe and brownies. :leer:)

Thorne, do you think we should massclaim items?

I am far too underqualified to decide. The idea seems excellent. That is why I don't like it. It means I am missing an obvious huge catch soewhere. And I, of course, don't like you. But, again, it seems to be your intention.

*smokes pipe* Elementary, my dear Watson! Look, I'm wearing a tweed hat. Haha, haha, awkward sex joke involving a pipe and brownies. :leer:)

A pipe and brownies, hm? Sounds not altogether sanitary, those things should probably not end up in someone's mouth ever again.

Yep, seriously. Should I explain my problem with Mallister's post? I thought it was kind of obvious.

Well, given as I only just figured out you were probably trying to trick a killer into claiming, not really. I just thought you hadn't read the rules. I thought it was nice of Mallister to help you out, actually. :)

Archived