Cersei/Jaime: she will kill her children

Quiet Isle

Maggy the Frog predicted her children would die before her. At the penultimate Battle of Harrenhall, when Cersei (who has fled there) determines Jon is going to take it over, she takes a private room with her children. This time she poisons them when she intuits the battle is lost. Jaime bursts in to take his children away from her insanity and sees them dead. Cersei, recognizes that 1) (in her madness Jaime is coming to "rescue her"), 2) she "thinks" the battle is won, whereas it has indeed been lost, and Jaime is not coming for her, but his children and 3) she bursts out into hysterical laughter.

Jaime sees what she has done, and he wraps his hands around her neck, metal and natural (science and nature), and chokes her to death.

A part of me does believe that she will have something to do with Tommen's demise (if the prophecies are true, which they seem to be).

BUT I don't think Jaime will kill her. I think it will be Loras as revenge for Margaery's death, as I also believe that she won't make it to the end of the series.

Anyway-I do think this is an interesting theory. If Jaime did kill Cersei, I do think it would be because she did something to their children.

I just realized this post is in World of Ice and Fire. What's it doing here? :P

Archived