Forum Personalities vs Westerosi counterparts V2

Where Went Whent

Here's my original list I meant to post last night:

(1-5 of 20)

1.) OberynBlackfyre: Judging from your posts and RECENT posts, I conclude that you must be some narcissist and a chessmaster. You partner in crime is Lux in Tenebris. Both of you have possibly re read the story like 10 times because you quite remember every name there is (even those in Meereen). Despite your vast knowledge your posts lack certain humour. Instead you try to push your great knowledge into anybody who shows ignorance, and you don't even make them laugh about it. Aah. So I say you are a Petyr Baelish with a little bit of Maester Aemon. You should wed:

2.) Lady Sansa Stark: She is very funny though in a subtle sort of way. She tends to notice newbies faster and she reminds them that that's all they are: Newbies. But she tells them in a funny way and they laugh it off. LADY SANSA STARK reminds me of Tyrion, but that's just me. She should find and shoot Orys Baratheon No2 quite often because he is forum counterpart of Tywin/Stannis.

3: DaenerysTORMBORN: Aah. the Mother of dragons but rather weak during arguments (especially in those I've read). She usually doesn't belong in the first five people that reply to a new thread probably because she wants to see in what direction the thread would go...but she is always present and has replied to almost every thread in the history of this forum. This means you are kinda like Olenna Tyrell, or a 70 yr old Daenerys Targaryen.

4.) Butterbumps: Don't be fooled by her profile pic and her name because she is as fierce as Cersei, as surly as Brienne and more evil than Mellisandre. And she knows more than you about ASOIAF so shut up when she tells you to. Kind of like Olenna again but much younger and darker...darker than the Great Other i.e. You should marry me lol, because I am gonna be your Mance Rayder, a bard and a king.

5.) Little Wing: I don't know much about her but the way she can revive a dying thread is amazing. She is full of suggestions and praise and she seems to love every body even when they are trolls and complete douches. That makes her some sort of Old Nan, especially to me. You deserve a crown; you and (KittykatKnits) who I believe should be crowned ASOIAF fan of the century. A word of advise tho: (to KittyKatKnits) there's life outside this forum as well lol. You really need to go out

No 6: Apple Martini: another great Maester, and excellent argue freak, but she seems to argue more for fun than to defend anybody's honour or name.sadly we have not had the chance to exchange words...I hope now is the time. I'd love to know more. (any body seen how many posts she has to her name?)

5.) Little Wing: I don't know much about her but the way she can revive a dying thread is amazing. She is full of suggestions and praise and she seems to love every body even when they are trolls and complete douches. That makes her some sort of Old Nan, especially to me. You deserve a crown; you and (KittykatKnits) who I believe should be crowned ASOIAF fan of the century. A word of advise tho: (to KittyKatKnits) there's life outside this forum as well lol. You really need to go out

omg, somebody noticed! :wub: Ah, I'm a loving hippy, what can I say... if only I could tell a story like Old Nan, though, and sell a tale or twelve...

4.) Butterbumps: Don't be fooled by her profile pic and her name because she is as fierce as Cersei, as surly as Brienne and more evil than Mellisandre. And she knows more than you about ASOIAF so shut up when she tells you to. Kind of like Olenna again but much younger and darker...darker than the Great Other i.e. You should marry me lol, because I am gonna be your Mance Rayder, a bard and a king.

Nothing makes me more inclined to accept marriage proposals than being called a succubus beforehand.

I'm already regretting writing this out and I feel nearly uncomfortable sharing these thoughts, but whatever. I'm living life on the wild side today and risk receiving my very first warning point. Below will be some random thoughts I've collected about forum personalities. There are obviously outliers.

What user names say about posters:

• Baratheon-related names: Frat boys. Drunk or high more often than not, talking about getting drunk or high the rest of the time. Spends a lot of time fixing their hair into the perfect messy, just-hopped-outta-bed style.
  • Targaryen-related names (this includes Blackfyres): Fancies themselves divas. Narcissistic, takes lots of bathroom mirror photos and updates facebook several times a day. Prone to use the 'taste' argument (see below)
  • Lannister-related names: Contrarians or hipsters. Likes the Lannisters because liking Starks or any Northern folks is too mainstream. Prone to like King Scum as well for the same reason.
  • Greyjoy names: Kids rejected from the frat, but still sorta cool enough to hang out with them. Tries too hard, wears popped collars, talks about getting drunk a lot but doesn't really like being drunk.
  • Stark names: Cautious folks. Well-read and thoughtful, but with fierce tempers that pack a punch. Can withstand any winter- literally and metaphorically - so steer clear of provoking the inner wolves on these ones.
  • Littlefinger names: I-bankers or injury lawyers. Accumulation of wealth by whatever means is considered the highest form of achievement for these folks.
  • Frey names: Procrastinators. Mad at the world for always being late. Usually very testy.
  • Fools names: These are sweet and funny, but beware of that motley protection. They know EVERYTHING. Seriously, no joke. Try to argue with them and you will lose.
  • Beverage names: Total wet blankets. Fact checkers. The type of teachers who annoyed you because they didn't let you get away with asking questions that could be easily answered by looking in a book, dictionary, or using a search function. Easily annoyed by gibberish and failures to use logic. Some might call at least one in this group 'a dominatrix maester'.

What argument and posting styles say about posters:

• 'Taste' argument: "X theory is incorrect because I don't like it." These folks most often have Targaryen related names, so it's a style that leans more towards the divas. Usually friendly folks, but tend to annoy the Beverage names.
  • 'I hate Cat': 20-somethings, basement dwellers or boomerang kids. Not yet ready to accept that mothers aren't automatically supposed to mother all children. Definitely don't have kids of their own.
  • Spam posters: Likely to have Targaryen or Baratheon names. Tend to have not really read or thought about the text. Lovers of fanfiction and gibberish. Definitely narcissistic.
  • Sansa supporters: Geniuses of subtly. These folks understand human nature more than others. I imagine them to be good diplomats or spies or psychiatrists or activists.

Dr Pepper has delivered me. Btw guys imma stop posting names in this forum cos am getting some weird PMs. The initial purpose of the thread is so that ppl can relate how they post in relation to the series. I am just a simple bard in search of Westerosi addicts and conspirators. Pleases stop sending weird PMs

Archived