Forum Personalities vs Westerosi counterparts V2

Where Went Whent

• Beverage names: Total wet blankets. Fact checkers. The type of teachers who annoyed you because they didn't let you get away with asking questions that could be easily answered by looking in a book, dictionary, or using a search function. Easily annoyed by gibberish and failures to use logic. Some might call at least one in this group 'a dominatrix maester'.

I know. If Stannis were real and on this forum, I get the sense that his argument style would be a lot like yours and Apple's. Right down to the way I can hear your teeth grinding from across the country whenever someone mentions a certain family's fireproofness or refuses to believe R+L.

I'm already regretting writing this out and I feel nearly uncomfortable sharing these thoughts, but whatever. I'm living life on the wild side today and risk receiving my very first warning point. Below will be some random thoughts I've collected about forum personalities. There are obviously outliers.

[*]Targaryen-related names (this includes Blackfyres): Fancies themselves divas. Narcissistic, takes lots of bathroom mirror photos and updates facebook several times a day. Prone to use the 'taste' argument (see below)

[*]Sansa supporters: Geniuses of subtly. These folks understand human nature more than others. I imagine them to be good diplomats or spies or psychiatrists or activists.

Heeeeey! I'm not narcissistic. And I barely ever go on facebook.

Thank you thank you! :) xD

Also I would love to hear what you think about me Where Whent Went, although I'm not sure if you've seen that many of my posts :)

• Beverage names: Total wet blankets. Fact checkers. The type of teachers who annoyed you because they didn't let you get away with asking questions that could be easily answered by looking in a book, dictionary, or using a search function. Easily annoyed by gibberish and failures to use logic. Some might call at least one in this group 'a dominatrix maester.

I LOL'd. I lurve you.

ETA: I also saw the one for fools and it's totes true, too.

ETA2: You need a category for people who name themselves as Tormund's member. What a freakshow THAT is. :P

I'm already regretting writing this out and I feel nearly uncomfortable sharing these thoughts, but whatever. I'm living life on the wild side today and risk receiving my very first warning point. Below will be some random thoughts I've collected about forum personalities. There are obviously outliers.

What user names say about posters:

• Baratheon-related names: Frat boys. Drunk or high more often than not, talking about getting drunk or high the rest of the time. Spends a lot of time fixing their hair into the perfect messy, just-hopped-outta-bed style.
  • Targaryen-related names (this includes Blackfyres): Fancies themselves divas. Narcissistic, takes lots of bathroom mirror photos and updates facebook several times a day. Prone to use the 'taste' argument (see below)
  • Lannister-related names: Contrarians or hipsters. Likes the Lannisters because liking Starks or any Northern folks is too mainstream. Prone to like King Scum as well for the same reason.
  • Greyjoy names: Kids rejected from the frat, but still sorta cool enough to hang out with them. Tries too hard, wears popped collars, talks about getting drunk a lot but doesn't really like being drunk.
  • Stark names: Cautious folks. Well-read and thoughtful, but with fierce tempers that pack a punch. Can withstand any winter- literally and metaphorically - so steer clear of provoking the inner wolves on these ones.
  • Littlefinger names: I-bankers or injury lawyers. Accumulation of wealth by whatever means is considered the highest form of achievement for these folks.
  • Frey names: Procrastinators. Mad at the world for always being late. Usually very testy.
  • Fools names: These are sweet and funny, but beware of that motley protection. They know EVERYTHING. Seriously, no joke. Try to argue with them and you will lose.
  • Beverage names: Total wet blankets. Fact checkers. The type of teachers who annoyed you because they didn't let you get away with asking questions that could be easily answered by looking in a book, dictionary, or using a search function. Easily annoyed by gibberish and failures to use logic. Some might call at least one in this group 'a dominatrix maester'.

What argument and posting styles say about posters:

• 'Taste' argument: "X theory is incorrect because I don't like it." These folks most often have Targaryen related names, so it's a style that leans more towards the divas. Usually friendly folks, but tend to annoy the Beverage names.
  • 'I hate Cat': 20-somethings, basement dwellers or boomerang kids. Not yet ready to accept that mothers aren't automatically supposed to mother all children. Definitely don't have kids of their own.
  • Spam posters: Likely to have Targaryen or Baratheon names. Tend to have not really read or thought about the text. Lovers of fanfiction and gibberish. Definitely narcissistic.
  • Sansa supporters: Geniuses of subtly. These folks understand human nature more than others. I imagine them to be good diplomats or spies or psychiatrists or activists.

this post just won the thread

2.) Lady Sansa Stark: She is very funny though in a subtle sort of way. She tends to notice newbies faster and she reminds them that that's all they are: Newbies. But she tells them in a funny way and they laugh it off. LADY SANSA STARK reminds me of Tyrion, but that's just me. She should find and shoot Orys Baratheon No2 quite often because he is forum counterpart of Tywin/Stannis.

You have absolutely no idea how honored I am. :cheers: Though Tyrion is by far not my favorite character, to be compared to him in terms of humor and cynism is quite the compliment to me. ;)

I'

What user names say about posters:

• Targaryen-related names (this includes Blackfyres): Fancies themselves divas. Narcissistic, takes lots of bathroom mirror photos and updates facebook several times a day. Prone to use the 'taste' argument (see below)

I I am not anyting like a diva, i'm actually quite mellow and easygoing most of the time. (Unless you bash Daenerys, that is :devil: ).

No 6: Apple Martini: another great Maester, and excellent argue freak, but she seems to argue more for fun than to defend anybody's honour or name.sadly we have not had the chance to exchange words...I hope now is the time. I'd love to know more. (any body seen how many posts she has to her name?)

I do argue for fun, yes. However I am at my heart a fuzzy little direwolf pup who only snaps and gets testy when people insist on being wrong. :blushing:

Sure. We'll do it on the forum with Lummel presiding as septon, so everyone can participate. It'll probably have to be under a Dornish thread title, though, if you get my drift.

Oh the reception is going to be amazing. Me and E-Ro will get in a drunken fight, Black Crow will watch from afar trying to connect it to Celtic Mythology, it'l be just great.

oh gracious. The OP had come up with the category of "maester" for those who know way too much about the series. I simply added the dominatrix because a certain "beverage name" can additionally beat everyone into submission (and I have to think that's the point of why some of these "pleasure-from-pain" seekers challenge her in the first place.)

Butters was just paying me a compliment. Next you know she'll be puttin' a diamond rang on mah fingah.

I'm apparently already marrying the poor OP (seven save his soul).

oh gracious. The OP had come up with the category of "maester" for those who know way too much about the series. I simply added the dominatrix because a certain "beverage name" can additionally beat everyone into submission (and I have to think that's the point of why some of these "pleasure-from-pain" seekers challenge her in the first place.)

Well we can always do an Aegon the conqurer style marrige. And yes, Where Went Whent will definetly need the Seven on his side if he wants to survive.

Oh lord it all makes sense now. :lmao:

When I first saw Dr. Pepper's beverage section, I just immediately thought of her and it was still funny. It took me a sec to figure out that it goes for both of us ...

Jilted again.

Archived