Forum Personalities vs Westerosi counterparts V2

Where Went Whent

I LOL'd. I lurve you.

ETA: I also saw the one for fools and it's totes true, too.

ETA2: You need a category for people who name themselves as Tormund's member. What a freakshow THAT is. :P

:) Jackanapes of the forum, eh?

Does the forum have a Darkstar?

Yes. Several, in fact. Firm evidence that Darkstar is part of a quadruplettriplet theory.

:bawl: ......really though? Surely some of us are ok....well me anyway....

Hey, I said there were outliers. Was easier grouping into categories than singling out individuals. I don't particular care about being insulted or praised, but I figured some might. Plus, I like this place. Don't want to get banned.

Dr. Pepper, could you make an analysis of non-ASOIAF-related names too? *puppy eyes* Pleeeeease ...

Maybe starting with names of plants? Just an idea. :leaving:

Hmm, I could. I have several theories already in mind for non-ASOIAF-related names. Mostly regarding latin names. Can you throw out some other plant names so I can form an idea on how your group functions?

Hmm, I could. I have several theories already in mind for non-ASOIAF-related names. Mostly regarding latin names. Can you throw out some other plant names so I can form an idea on how your group functions?

Not really ... though I am sure there must be some ... :leaving:

Yes, we know. Nobody defends Stannis as vehemently as you do.

There is a whole legion of fierce Stan fans on this board who basically do the below in defending ol' stick in the mud Stan:

We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender

Archived