Forum Personalities vs Westerosi counterparts V2

Where Went Whent

Volume II

What user names say about posters:

• Names that start with the letter B: Sugar and spice, naughty and nice. Really a conundrum, this group. Sometimes they'll giggle and encourage, share their candy with the rest of us. Other times they'll roar like a mighty lioness protecting their pride (a pride which usually consists of Sansa, Cersei, Daenerys, Brienne, and all the ships one can handle). Can usually count on B names to tell us all about symbolism and such, the things us lower life forms can't comprehend.
  • Latin names: The hip crowd. Too clever by far. Witty, charming, scathing. Makes us happy when they give their 'likes'.
  • Wildling names, except Tormund: The chill crowd. 'Nuff said.

There is a whole legion of fierce Stan fans on this board who basically do the below in defending ol' stick in the mud Stan:

Stannis is awesome, probably most well rounded king GRRM has in the series. We’ve been able to see the guy through the eyes of Maester Cressen, Davos, Jon, Asha and Theon, which has made for some pretty awesome character development.

Well, its a bit of an inside joke, I dont hate all of them. Just find them kind of annoying, blood of the dragon, never get sick all that It just kind of annoys me, the whole superiority thing they have going on.

Stannis is awesome, probably most well rounded king GRRM has in the series. We’ve been able to see the guy through the eyes of Maester Cressen, Davos, Jon, Asha and Theon, which has made for some pretty awesome character development.

I always defend him logically, like I did in the ultimate Westeros army thread. I never go "but maybe he can..." or "if it was like that he would have..." etc etc. Stan the Man is the stag and a boss.

Also, the forum administrator is King Jaehaerys. I do not know why.

Because the targs are the ultimate evil, right...

Daenerys Targaryen, that's what's wrong with them. :) And Viserys, and the blud of tha dragonn-thing and the dragons themselves.

And then, to me, there is the incest, the arrogance, the thinking-you're-the-rightful-Queen-while-you're-actually-not-bullsht and a whole lot of other things. But, I'm fairly sure E-Ro can explain this much much better.

Daenerys Targaryen, that's what's wrong with them. :) And Viserys, and the blud of tha dragonn-thing and the dragons themselves.

And then, to me, there is the incest, the arrogance, the thinking-you're-the-rightful-Queen-while-you're-actually-not-bullsht and a whole lot of other things. But, I'm fairly sure E-Ro can explain this much much better.

Cause you know they've never had good kings like, i don't know, Aegon V, Jaehaerys I, Jaehaerys II, and Maeker I. Yes, by all means condemn an entire house because of two members.

Volume II

What user names say about posters:

• Names that start with the letter B: Sugar and spice, naughty and nice. Really a conundrum, this group. Sometimes they'll giggle and encourage, share their candy with the rest of us. Other times they'll roar like a mighty lioness protecting their pride (a pride which usually consists of Sansa, Cersei, Daenerys, Brienne, and all the ships one can handle). Can usually count on B names to tell us all about symbolism and such, the things us lower life forms can't comprehend.

Brashcandy. Not Buck, I don't think so. Up to the part with two sides (the giggly and the roary), yes. The last part ... not so much. :P

Archived