Forum Personalities vs Westerosi counterparts V2

Where Went Whent

Brashcandy. Not Buck, I don't think so. Up to the part with two sides (the giggly and the roary), yes. The last part ... not so much. :P

Total fail. I couldn't come up with plant names but I did have a few B names that fit into a group. brash, Blisscraft, Buck, and some others. Mayhaps I should remove the symbolism part?

Cause you know they've never had good kings like, i don't know, Aegon V, Jaehaerys I, Jaehaerys II, and Maeker I. Yes, by all means condemn an entire house because of two members.

Well, actually, I never said I dislike the whole Targaryen-line in general. ;) I merely strongly, very strongly, dislike Daenerys Targaryen. And Viserys. And some others. But, to generalize, their traits are just sumthin' I am opposed to. Very strongly.

I once named Jaehaerys the First as one of the best kings of Westeros in some thread. See? I'm not that bad.

Well, actually, I never said I dislike the whole Targaryen-line in general. ;) I merely strongly, very strongly, dislike Daenerys Targaryen. And Viserys. And some others. But, to generalize, their traits are just sumthin' I am opposed to. Very strongly.

I once named Jaehaerys the First as one of the best kings of Westeros in some thread. See? I'm not that bad.

Ohh i see, sorry, when people hate on the targs too much, it wakes the dragon.

Total fail. I couldn't come up with plant names but I did have a few B names that fit into a group. brash, Blisscraft, Buck, and some others. Mayhaps I should remove the symbolism part?

I don't know, it is your decision. :rofl:

But maybe this shows I do not fit on any group. I like that.

Yea the targs have had a few good ones, I geuss. If dany would relinquish(spelling?) her claim to the throne and swear fealty to stannis she would be alright and I wouldnt dislike her as much.

I always defend him logically, like I did in the ultimate Westeros army thread. I never go "but maybe he can..." or "if it was like that he would have..." etc etc. Stan the Man is the stag and a boss.

Also, the forum administrator is King Jaehaerys. I do not know why.

The guy’s only real flaw is burning people alive. Though the future away he stays from Mel the better he’ll be. I really hope he makes to the final book

Ohh i see, sorry, when people hate on the targs too much, it wakes the dragon.

You're forgiven, don't worry. ;) We sometimes need the waking dragons to fight along with us against much bigger enemies to the bitter end and then some. Trolls are just one enemy.

And the rest of the time, we fight each other with a ferocity Gregor Clegane could learn from.

The guy’s only real flaw is burning people alive. Though the future away he stays from Mel the better he’ll be. I really hope he makes to the final book

Im sure he will, I expect him to die like a boss killing others in a last stand worthy of song. Or become the king, anything else and I would be disapointed.

If the King should fall in pursuit of justice a funeral pyre will burn forever more. Flags will be flown at half mast. Lord Davos will cast himself upon the pyre in grief.

Im sure he will, I expect him to die like a boss killing others in a last stand worthy of song. Or become the king, anything else and I would be disapointed.

Knowing Martin, Stan will probably die while taking a dump in his chamberpot, either by Brienne or Lady Stoneheart. Or a Wight.

How many characters you love or hate have died like a boss anyway in ASOFAI?

You're forgiven, don't worry. ;) We sometimes need the waking dragons to fight along with us against much bigger enemies to the bitter end and then some. Trolls are just one enemy.

And the rest of the time, we fight each other with a ferocity Gregor Clegane could learn from.

I wouldn’t underestimate Ser Robert Strong just yet, ha ha ha

How many characters you love or hate have died like a boss anyway in ASOFAI?

Helman talhart died fighting lannisters in a last stand, the kartsark boys, I cant think of others but im sure there are more.

The KG at the ToJ. Possibly Syrio.

We didn't get to see both demises.

I can name only two, Syrio (probably, though we don't see the end) and Oberyn. And ok maybe Smalljon.

Balon was pushed to his death, Gregor poisoned, Sandor left wounded along the road, Cat had her throat slit, Robb was ran through without a fight, Eddard just excecuted, Tywin got wacked on the can, Shae strangled in her bed, Lorch was fed to a bear, Vigo Hoat was fed to his men...

I could go on but you get the picture.

Archived