Dany and Vaes Dothrak

Black Wolf Smith

I like the thought, but I think some chaos will ensue because as a widow she is not allowed to leave.

She's a widow with a trained dragon. I'd like to see them try. Besides, even a Dothraki can see the strength in a dragon rider and would be willing to make an exception.

She's a widow with a trained dragon. I'd like to see them try. Besides, even a Dothraki can see the strength in a dragon rider and would be willing to make an exception.

Exactly! Bet they will think her strong enough to have a khalasar now :)

It's very likely, imo. I'm sure that vision will become true. The "Stallion that Mounts the World" prophecy could become true in her. I don't want to see it in a flashback, it would be great seeing it first-hand! Maybe we can be spared the road to Vaes Dothrak.

What if TSTMTW is Drogon, and all the khalasars unite under fear of Dany and her "child"

Oh wow, a 2012 post. So long ago.

One of the greatest things about this board is nobody gives a shit about necromancy. This is a storyline that didn't need to happen but since GRRM started it he has to see it through. Dany do VD, hopefully ending the Dothraki altogether, but she has to go there, get back to Westeros and save it from the Others. 3 books.

Archived