Season 3 First Look Featurette

Westeros

So many new characters in it...

Mance, Tormund, Jojen, Meera, Blackfish, Edmure, Beric, Thoros, Queen of Thorns, Locke (Vargo), Missandei...

Edit :

FSBA : we can see her twice, on both occasions with Cersei, she is that old woman with the veil.

I must say, I'm thoroughly delighted with the featurette. Although shorter than I had imagined, it managed to surpass my already high expectations. I got such chills when Vargo...I mean Locke, and the BM were shown riding under the Flayed Man. Even from that very brief shot you can almost sense Locke's arrogance. Fantastic video.

Wondering if this is PW.

Joff is there, lots of food. Flowers in the scenery. Looks like a big feast (I see another long table in the background?)

Hmm.

Edit: Sansa is there too. Might also be Sansa/Tyrion's wedding?

@The Flaying Man - Looks more like a red goat of the Brave Companions on their banner to me.

Wondering if this is PW.

Joff is there, lots of food. Flowers in the scenery. Looks like a big feast (I see another long table in the background?)

Hmm.

@The Flaying Man - Looks more like a red goat of the Brave Companions on their banner to me.

Oh boy, Imagine the level of WTF if the PW was in season 3 as well.

And the whining about Tyrion's scar not being sufficiently prominent/disfiguring starts in 3...2...1...

The costume fan in me went a little berserk. Missandei's gorgeous draped gown? Cersei's opulent, patterned, off-shoulder dress? The green/gold (well, mint green/bronze) colours in Margaery's dresses, which are still rocking the cleavage? The scaled armour for the Tullys? The Reeds' costumes? The Queen of Thorns' outfit? So awesome.

That quick shot of Jaime and Brienne with swords drawn gave me chills. Also loved that beautiful shot of Tywin striding through the throne room at night. Gorgeous.

Loved Beric and his flaming sword.

Natalie Dormer's hair (wig) and makeup look much better than they did in Season 2.

Looks like.

Wondering if this is PW.

Hmm.

I wondered that too, but it's probably Tyrion and Sansa's since it has been more or less confirmed that they were making it a big affair.

And no, it's definitely the Flayed Man, without a doubt. https://twitter.com/...7295361/photo/1

Compare it with a clear picture of the Bolton sigil (from the show). http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/House_Bolton

EDIT: Attached a link to a screen cap of the Flayed Man

I wondered that too, but it's probably Tyrion and Sansa's since it has been more or less confirmed that they were making it a big affair.

And no, it's definitely the Flayed Man, without a doubt. https://twitter.com/...7295361/photo/1

EDIT: Attached a link to a screen cap of the Flayed Man

Well that shut me up. Nice one. Very cool.

I can't find Thoros and it's starting to piss me off! I know he's gotta be there at the fire with Arya, is he the one who's head pops into the shot for half a millisecond?

There are stills from the featurette posted at the Winteriscoming.net tumblr (wicnet.tumblr.com), so if you go back through them I think you'll find stills of Thoros.

I can't find Thoros and it's starting to piss me off! I know he's gotta be there at the fire with Arya, is he the one who's head pops into the shot for half a millisecond?

Paul Kaye as Thoros of Myr is visible in the center. The others must be unknown members of the Brotherhood without Banners -

http://25.media.tumb...h4heo1_1280.jpg

Interesting that Locke flys under a Bolton banner. I am wondering if he is going to be a direct Bolton retainer or a minor lord sworn directly to the Starks. Or if the writers

are going to keep the betrayal angle and have him act as a mercenary initially fighting for the Lannisters, but just don't want to get into the details of the Brave Companions

Archived