Theories that are (as far as the board is concerned) are fact that you disagree with

JaegrM

I don't believe that Targs are special or super powered in any way

I don't believe that Jon is legitimate... he is a bastard, period

I don't believe that any of the Lannister siblings is a hidden Targ

I don't believe that Aegon is the real deal

I don't believe that Sansa will ever be smart, important or stop being annoying

I don't believe that there are stone or ice dragons somewhere

and I definitively don't believe that Varys is the mastermind planning even the doom of Valyria or that he's behind 911 and WW2

I don't believe that every prophecy - Mirri Maz Duur, House of the Undying, Maggi the Frog, Melisandre, etc. - will come true or be meaningful. Some of them are just words, and words are wind. Their only power may lie in the way belief in them shapes the actions of the characters.

I don't believe that every prophecy - Mirri Maz Duur, House of the Undying, Maggi the Frog, Melisandre, etc. - will come true or be meaningful. Some of them are just words, and words are wind. Their only power may lie in the way belief in them shapes the actions of the characters.

:agree:

I also don't believe that Jaime, Cersei and/or Tyrion are secret targ's, although i wasn't aware that this was considered a fact throughout the forum. :dunno:

i dont believe danny will live in end of the story

i dont believe danny will mary jon and rule together

i dont believe that bran will warg in a dragon

i dont believe tyrion is a secret targ

i dont believe that the others are just evil human killing monsters

i dont believe that the children of the forest are so innocent

i dont believe that the freys are going to be destroyed as a house (sadly)

i dont belive ramsey killed boltons trueborn son

• R+L= J ( I do believe that it has the bigger chances of being true, but I hate how everyone act as it's a fact, it's a THEORY, it's so pretentious to believe you know for sure what's happening in a mind so complex as George's)
  • the discovery of Jon's parents will affect his story (he's NOT legitimate I don't buy the secret marriage thing for a second)
  • Aegon is fake (not enough proof)
  • Sansa's going to kill LF

You don't think there's enough proof for Aegon to be fake, and yet you're not convinced by the overwhelming proof that Jon is Rhaegar and Lyanna's kid? OK.

And if Jon's parents won't affect his story, why make him Rhaegar and Lyanna's son at all? Why not just have him be Ned's bastard?

You don't think there's enough proof for Aegon to be fake, and yet you're not convinced by the overwhelming proof that Jon is Rhaegar and Lyanna's kid? OK.

And if Jon's parents won't affect his story, why make him Rhaegar and Lyanna's son at all? Why not just have him be Ned's bastard?

I'm with Arianne on this one - I personally believe in R+L=J, but get annoyed at the common assumption of it as fact. And while Jon's parentage will obviously affect his story, it does not necessarily mean that he will be King, or that he will marry Dany (which, if R+L=J is true... ick. Just ick.). I know not everybody subscribes to those last two points, but it still generates far more support than I think is warranted.

I'm with Arianne on this one - I personally believe in R+L=J, but get annoyed at the common assumption of it as fact. And while Jon's parentage will obviously affect his story, it does not necessarily mean that he will be King, or that he will marry Dany (which, if R+L=J is true... ick. Just ick.). I know not everybody subscribes to those last two points, but it still generates far more support than I think is warranted.

True, but that's not the same thing as it not affecting his story, which is what that poster said.

I don't think Stannis will be anyhting VERY pivotal to the ending of the story.

I DO believe Aegon is of dragon blood.

I don't believe that Sansa will remain "pure" and an overall "good person".

I don't believe Dany will ever have a living child

I don't believe Jon Snow will ever sit the Iron Throne, or recognize his targryen heritage

I believe Aegon is real, and disagree with R+L=J

I don't believe Aegon is fake.I don't believe Jon Snow is not a bastard.

I second both those opinions, and would add a follow-up theory that R+L = J is vile propaganda spread by Jon lovers who'd deny the truly interesting characters their glory (Stannis the Mannis deserves glory, for one).

By the Seven, by the Old Gods beyond count, by the Drowned God, Rahloo, Him of Many Faces, The Great Stallion, The Harpy, The Black Goat and whatever other gods or demons exist, holy hallelujah! Finally, some sense.

I dont believe that the Iron bank works with the Faceless Men. Thats just retarded crap with 0 evidence, and would go against everything the FM stand for.

I dont believe that the FM hate dragons. They hate slavers. If Dragons kill slavers they should be happy.

I dont believe that the knights in Westeros are half as good swordfighters as some here want them to be. People seem to use their childhood adventure stories instead of informing themselfs about Escrima and Martial arts. None of those knights except Selmy, and maybe the Mountain would make top 50 fighter list.

I dont believe that the Will, or Jeyne Westerling will be of any importance. For crying out loud, there are 2 books left for the fight against the others.... There is no time to look into useless side stories.

The Only R + L for me is Renly And Loras.

*stamps foot petulantly*

"I may be just a young girl and know little of the ways of Westerosi Politics, Jon Snow, but I'm pretty sure boning your Auntie is Not Cool."

So much this. M.M.D. in particular. I think its pretty clear she's full of shit and is just trash talking Dany while she's got her down and has pulled one over on her. Especially her insinuation that Dany is now barren after the stillbirth of Rhaego. Yet so often it seems, at least to me, her word is taken at face value as stone-cold lead pipe prophetic lock. Given the situation I think MMD's words are especially windy.

Ah yes, my favourite discussion with Dr peppers and the lunatics....

I dont believe that Tyrions first wife will be of any importance. And I dont believe that Littlefinger needs any exwife of Tyrion to get an annulment for Sansa..... Lol, come on people. That guy is a kinslayer and a kingsslayer. Nobody could be denied be denied an annulment with such a husband.

Archived