Season 3 Tagline(Spoilers)

Carter209

So, Season 1 had "You Win or You Die" and Season 2 had 'War is Coming".

What should this year's tagline be? Should it be a verse from the Rains of Castamere? Should it be "You know nothing..."? Should it be something along the lines of "Sends their regards"? Or even something about weddings, maybe?

IMO, the opening verse from the Rains of Castamere would be perfect if it wasn't so long. So I'll say "You know nothing..." since it still resonates in the later books.

What's your thoughts?

Actually, I seem to remember there was "Clash of Kings" on some posters last year.

Funny, in the mail remember I got, you had a link up to a poster with such a line. I don't think there were actually. They are user-made like there's a cover for TWOW floating around and I think there's already some Season 3 posters ;) The bad thing about this internet age we live in is that it's really difficult to differentiate the genuine ones from the others ;)

I like "No Shelter from the Storm" and my own idea was a tagline something along the lines of "Where Power Resides" or something else playing with the idea of power. Last season there was a lot of dialogue discussing who has power and why and I think in this season you really see the effects of what that power does.

I like "No shelter from the Storm." Too bad we're not writing the taglines, huh?

Even though book readers would appreciate "You know nothing," I think other viewers would be put off by being told they know nothing. :)

What about something to do with the brotherhood or Stannis? There was already that teaser dealing with Stannis. Maybe the tagline will be something like what was in the teaser? "If we fail the night will never end?" Something like that?

Archived