Season 3 Tagline(Spoilers)

Carter209

What about something to do with the brotherhood or Stannis? There was already that teaser dealing with Stannis. Maybe the tagline will be something like what was in the teaser? "If we fail the night will never end?" Something like that?

I think that would be better suited when Stannis and Melisandre joins the fight against the Others in season 4/5.

Something with blood would be good. Too early for "Fire and Blood" though, "Fools blood, kings blood" is too much of a spoiler I guess. Something like "Dead history is writ in ink, the living sort in blood" or just "Written in blood"?

I also like "Words are winds" bc it would be a RW foreshadowing, though it is not dramatic enough I think. "All men are fools" would be fitting as well, might offend half of the viewers though.

Huh, this is hard.

Something with blood would be good. Too early for "Fire and Blood" though, "Fools blood, kings blood" is too much of a spoiler I guess. Something like "Dead history is writ in ink, the living sort in blood" or just "Written in blood"?

I also like "Words are winds" bc it would be a RW foreshadowing, though it is not dramatic enough I think. "All men are fools" would be fitting as well, might offend half of the viewers though.

Huh, this is hard.

Maybe Tywin's famous quote: "Some wars are won with swords, others with quills and ravens". Does it spoil too much?

Because they shied away from using book titles so far (with Game of Thrones being chosen as the name for the whole tv series) and that the season is only the first part of the book, so calling it the same would be unwise and lead to confusion.

i disagree. just because they didn't use "a clash of kings" as a tagline for season 2 doesn't mean they shouldn't this season or that it would lead to confusion. several episode titles have been phrases taken from the books. and i don't think it really affects the tagline if season 3 only covers half of storm of swords.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived