Season 3 Tagline(Spoilers)

Carter209

I really hope it's not that. It's pretty lame IMHO.

They should've used Dragons are Coming for the season Daenerys goes to Westeros. Storm is Coming would be better, if they want the X is/are Coming every season.

I really hope it's not that. It's pretty lame IMHO.

I agree, although I know 3 people who only watch the show and their main idea of the shows focus has been on the dragons, unlike the people who've read the book who focus on different aspects of the narrative (since the dragons haven't really done much to date tbh)

Also an article I read about the trailer was titled something like 'dragons soar in the new trailer for GoT etc' so that seems to be the main focus

ETA: yeah, I think people are gonna end up getting a bit frustrated at the lack of direction for Daenerys's plotline, esp. with all the momentum and attention she's gathered. If they decide to make up a whole new storyline for her in Slaver's Bay like in Qarth, it might end up just looking a bit stupid and turn people off of her POV and the show in general.

What video?!

Season 2 recap preview. At the end it says "A Gathering Storm".

So it'll likely be storm related, and I'm starting to think that the season 3 image with the dragon won't be the actual season 3 image that's used for the book 3 re-release or the Blu-Ray/DVD.

Season 2 recap preview. At the end it says "A Gathering Storm".

So it'll likely be storm related, and I'm starting to think that the season 3 image with the dragon won't be the actual season 3 image that's used for the book 3 re-release or the Blu-Ray/DVD.

Got it. Thanks.

Maybe the dragon poster is meant to take attention away from that one event.

I love the poster, don't get me wrong.. but I wasn't expecting something like that for this season. The posters have been accurate to the book covers for the most part.

Book 1 having a sword on the cover, while S1 wasn't exactly just a sword, it still had a guy CARRYING a sword sitting on a throne :P. And Book 2 a floating crown; S2 a hand clutching onto the royal Crown.

I was expecting anything with swords/a helmet or even a chalice for S3. It's NOT a big deal, but using a dragon is too early.

Archived