NFL 2012 Week 14/15 The Unfrozen Tundra

Howdyphillip

Jesus, I thank You, for answering my prayers: You, in Your infinite Mercy and Wisdom, have gifted the cornerbacks of the Patriots the long-lost ability to look for the ball.

If they keep this up, the Pats might be able to lose to the Giants in the Superbowl by 3.

Jesus, I thank You, for answering my prayers: You, in Your infinite Mercy and Wisdom, have gifted the cornerbacks of the Patriots the long-lost ability to look for the ball.

If only Jesus could do the same for the Vikings defenders. Cutler may have had 6 picks Sunday. A linebacker was pumped because a pass hit him in the ass when he was facing the other direction.

It will feel strange if Brady doesn't get that 4th with how fast he got to 3 and how consistently great a regular season team New England was basically Brady's entire career since that 3rd Super Bowl.

In an effort to summon Rockroi from the hyperbaric chamber in which he spends much of the NFL regular season, I will say this:

It's weird to think about, but this guy has been the only thing standing between Brady and his achieving 100%, without a doubt, Greatest Of All Time status. Right now you can still make a case for guys like Peyton Manning, Joe Montana, hell even John Elway or Johnny Unitas depending on what you want to focus on. But if Brady had 5 Superbowl rings, an undefeated season, multiple league and Superbowl MVPs and all the stats he's put up thus far and continuing to put up, how can you make a rational case for anyone else?

I'm sure there are times when Brady looks at his supermodel wife, the hundreds of millions of dollars he has earned over his career, the lifelong adoration from millions of New Englanders and thinks about what could have been.

If not for this guy.

In an effort to summon Rockroi from the hyperbaric chamber in which he spends much of the NFL regular season, I will say this:

It's weird to think about, but this guy has been the only thing standing between Brady and his achieving 100%, without a doubt, Greatest Of All Time status. Right now you can still make a case for guys like Peyton Manning, Joe Montana, hell even John Elway or Johnny Unitas depending on what you want to focus on. But if Brady had 5 Superbowl rings, an undefeated season, multiple league and Superbowl MVPs and all the stats he's put up thus far and continuing to put up, how can you make a rational case for anyone else?

I'm sure there are times when Brady looks at his supermodel wife, the hundreds of millions of dollars he has earned over his career, the lifelong adoration from millions of New Englanders and thinks about what could have been.

If not for this guy.

:lmao:

If not for this guy.

:lmao:

I feel sorry for JJ Watt this game. He's got like 100 hits on Brady and a forced fumble but...

He looks like a one man defense out there.

But unless you got 4 guys wrecking the pocket on every play, Brady's just going to treat it as a mild annoyance.

ETA: Lloyd owners will get the TD just no yards with it.

Archived