What "bad guy" do you feel sorry for?

Feralwolfchild

Do you feel sorry for any of the villains? They don't have to be horribly evil, just villains in their eyes, other peoples', etc.

I feel sorry for Theon. He might have done some bad things, especially with the miller's children, but he only wanted SOMEONE to accept him. His crew hated him, his father saw him as some southron softling, even the people of Winterfell didn't care for him much. And what Ramsey did to him? No one deserves that.

I pity Cersei. I really do. Because she felt that her course of action was necessary and it really wasnt. Plus she has a lack of empathy and thats pretty pitiable.

Theon isnt really a "bad guy" in the same way im thinking, but i do have a bit of pity for him in ADWD.

Viserys; tragic upbringing to say the least.

Hoo yeah. Viserys gets a lot of pity from me. Thanks a pant load, Harry Lloyd. (its his fault, you know...)

Jamie, he let his sister lead him by the nose all his life and it cost him his inheritance. It also put him in the horrid position of having to be an oathbreaker or to kill his own father and let a city burn. The only truly evil thing he ever did was push Bran from the window and that was 100% Cersei related. His life journey started with the highest ideals and now everyone thinks he has s*** for honor.

I could have said Theon as well. Family vs friends, Ramsey, ect; but I knew that one would be well covered by others.

I have to feel sorry for Theon. I don't think he deserved what came for him, since we know now that he knows that he didn't kill Bran and Rickon. He was the one who fooled Ramsay and the rest, who would've killed them for their own, separate albeit similar goals. Then he gets tortured, flayed and broken. He was frustrated at his position in the Stark family, and when he went to Pyke to have his father join hands with Robb, he gets pulled into trying to show his father he is a true Ironborn, and ends up betraying his only friend. He made some mistakes, sure, but it wasn't all his fault, granted. I also pity Sandor, though no one really saw him as a bad guy after the whole Sandor-Arya combo.

I'd say Stannis, but his lines are so blurred that you really can't categorize him as either. With that said, Theon's life sucks.

Do how dangerous it is to imply that Stannis is a bad guy around these forums? And you are a Stannis fan, what's up with that? That being said I agree with you. :drunk: If worse comes to worse we both make a run for it when the Stannis fanatics show up. :leaving:

Do how dangerous it is to imply that Stannis is a bad guy around these forums? And you are a Stannis fan, what's up with that? That being said I agree with you. :drunk: If worse comes to worse we both make a run for it when the Stannis fanatics show up. :leaving:

:excl: :tantrum: :excl:

*This is your first and only warning.*

I have to feel sorry for Theon. I don't think he deserved what came for him, since we know now that he knows that he didn't kill Bran and Rickon. He was the one who fooled Ramsay and the rest, who would've killed them for their own, separate albeit similar goals. Then he gets tortured, flayed and broken. He was frustrated at his position in the Stark family, and when he went to Pyke to have his father join hands with Robb, he gets pulled into trying to show his father he is a true Ironborn, and ends up betraying his only friend. He made some mistakes, sure, but it wasn't all his fault, granted. I also pity Sandor, though no one really saw him as a bad guy after the whole Sandor-Arya combo.

You know it was Ramsay that came up with the plan of the miller's boys right?

I cant get over this "stannis is a villain" thing. Seriously guys/gals? He is fighting the main villains of the series the worst houses in westeros(freys,lannisters,boltons) and the others. He has done nothing that would classify him as a villain. You dont have to like him but please, dont be silly.

:excl: :tantrum: :excl:

*This is your first and only warning.*

I'm so busted, I wrote that knowing at any moment you and E-Ro would be showing up LOL. In my defense I was just agreeing with the poster though.

Stannis= :thumbsdown:

I'm out!!!!! :leaving:

Archived