Emilia Clarke on Kimmel Live

Westeros

That's what Dany thinks Mirri tells her and doesn't question it. Some people speculate that at the end of Dance when Dany is wandering in the grasslands that she has miscarried instead of just having her period. (I agree) If indeed she is fertile, it would be problematical to have her cavorting with Dhario for a few seasons without consequence.

Thanks.. that makes sense.

Off topic, im new to this forum, and I wonder if there is any way to see if a person has quoted you? .. So if you have a conversation with someone you don't need to re-check the threads all the time. thanks anyway

Off topic, im new to this forum, and I wonder if there is any way to see if a person has quoted you? .. So if you have a conversation with someone you don't need to re-check the threads all the time. thanks anyway

My settings -> notification options, you can tick preferred ones there. :)

Book spoilers

Or one throwaway line about spilling seed, similar to what Tyrion tells Lancel in the books. Besides, it is two years. Fertility is a fickle thing. My mom had my brother early in her marriage, then tried 4.5 years without luck. Then adopted me. Then had four more kids the regular way in the next five years

Why talk about spilling seed if Dany doesn't think she can get pregnant? Also, real life doesn't necessarily translate well to tv. They have already shown her to be fertile. Having her have regular sex for two seasons (two years real time) without it coming up at all and then suddenly she miscarries (assuming this is what happened) will have people wondering why. My opinion is why bring up that plot point until you have a plan to pay it off. Not implying they are dumbing things down for the audience, just keeping things as simple as possible in an already complex story.

Not that I think this is a possibility any more. Well - everything is a possibility, but there are much better options in my opinion. Only a few more months til we find out!

Sorry, you guys are losing me. Are you saying the show should make it clear she thinks she can't get pregnant? I think it was a miscarriage in A Dance with Dragons, all that Daario lovin'. Have they introduced the idea of moon tea in the show yet? I don't remember.

I do think the show should make that clear. It informs much of her thinking as well as them having introduced it with Mirri Maz already. The whole point of Miri's speech was essentially to make (book readers) think Dany is infertile. I don't believe they have introduced moon tea, but if they do, I expect it will be with Marjorie a few seasons down the road.

Archived