TTTNE: 373 - Raid the Villages and Raze the Castles (Viking Theme)

King Euron Swagjoy

That makes me incredibly sad. :crying:

You really must understand something. I have had as much luck with men as Brienne. I have long since stopped playing nice when it comes to the men I like.

I usually admire other people.

Yes, but they will always disappoint you.

You really must understand something. I have had as much luck with men as Brienne. I have long since stopped playing nice when it comes to the men I like.

I could certainly use some of your confidence with regard to girls I like. Like I said, I'm an insecure fuck around her.

That makes me incredibly sad. :crying:

Isn't this all just a fantasy? I think the best thing to do is just ask him if he's interested in breaking up with his girlfriend.

Dating a cheater is a losing proposition anyway. I've never cheated even when I could get away with it for that reason.

I could certainly use some of your confidence with regard to girls I like. Like I said, I'm an insecure fuck around her.

At least you are honest and honourable with it, at least I hope you are.

Isn't this all just a fantasy? I think the best thing to do is just ask him if he's interested in breaking up with his girlfriend.

Dating a cheater is a losing proposition anyway. I've never cheated even when I could get away with it for that reason.

I was sad for myself, not JW. Cause apparently being good and nice will never get me anywhere in this life.

Cause apparently being good and nice will never get me anywhere in this life.

Being shy almost never gets anyone anywhere IMO. Being good is the only way to have a relationship that's worthwhile.

Though even if a person is shy they can still have game. :-)

I am only confident because if I wasn't, I know the result. I'm learning to use my wiles. I am a long way off using them effectively, but they do work sometimes on him.

He's a work colleague. For all my talk, I wouldn't want us to hook up until after he's left for the RAF. He can keep his girlfriend till then.

Nice works for some girls. It will never work for me. I am not that sweet, coy girl who can lure men in through an aura of fragility. I am Cersei, but with some of Brienne's imperfections.

I can't lie to or deceive people.

You deserve a big big :grouphug: for this.

Being shy almost never gets anyone anywhere IMO. Being good is the only way to have a relationship that's worthwhile.

Though even if a person is shy they can still have game. :-)

Too bad, since I am pretty shy. :(

I hope I could be good. But I do not know if I really can. I never had a relationship to either prove or disprove it.

@Buckwheat: Well, shy is okay but you have to show interest. I think that's the hard part for a lot of shy people, is making their interest seem more than friendly. I usually find something the girl likes and work my magic -> So if she likes strawberries I'll surprise her with strawberry gelato.

It also works if the other person isn't shy - my last relationship started with a girl texting me "I want you." :-)

Archived