Confessions...Say What! V.9

Winter's Knight

Talking about avatars and names, I'd say mine are both self-explanatory.. Sansa Stark is the one character I can most relate to and I am most interested in her character and development, what happens with her etc. The avatar then, I thought it was most fitting. I don't think I'll ever change it. The member title refers to me wanting to emphasize she is of Winterfell and the North, she's a Stark; and Starks always are loyal to each other. ;)

I like both Stannis and Dany and find the cold war going on between there fanbases kinda confusing.

I feel this way as well (though I will admit I've taken part in some of the conversations myself). It's odd because Stannis and Dany are not and may never be in direct confrontation with each other.

I confess that I've started posting a lot less frequently recently because I've realised that I have Fandom Rage. I just can't seem to read a misinformed/biased opinion on Dany/Sansa/Cat/Cersei without wanting to flip tables and set things on fire.

Sansa's naive.

Cat started all the wars.

Dany is a conqueror-rapist.

Cercei is a whore.

:love: :grouphug:

My avatar is a guy having a door smashed into his face by a kick. My name is from Dire Straits, the band, because no other form of music soothes my jimmies.

I confess that I've started posting a lot less frequently recently because I've realised that I have Fandom Rage. I just can't seem to read a misinformed/biased opinion on Dany/Sansa/Cat/Cersei without wanting to flip tables and set things on fire.

Is that why you've abandoned me? :crying:

I like both Stannis and Dany and find the cold war going on between there fanbases kinda confusing.

It's probably just because Stannis fans obviously support Stannis for the throne and Dany fans (at least most of them) support Dany for the throne.

I definitely have fandom rage too. But so far it hasn't stopped me from posting. And you should stay around. No one defends Dany as well as you do. And she definitely needs it.

Brans chapters are never boring :)

:agree:

Confession: I used to want Dany to rule all of Westeros and while I still want her on the throne, I think the best thing would be to have other people rule the North, Dorne, and the Iron Islands. They'd still have to report to her but it's a lot better for these areas to have rulers of their own as well. :)

Archived