What would you do if Stannis died?

Cardinal Sin

I will be a bit sad that Stannis went away, but then cheer myself up that another enemy of the Lion is down. So in the end I think that sadness and joy would take each other out. Shame to see an entire House go extinct however.

(and to answer the OP, I would probably do a jig if it meant that I never had to endure another "Stannis' Greatest Hits" post from E Ro)

:P But then you would have to read the longest post ever, that would suck now wouldnt it.

What would I do? Keep reading. In tears :crying:

These are side characters, not meant to become the centre of the story.

Why shouldn't one care for "side characters"? I love Pod and Ned Dayne and Old Nan and so many more... why would I care for cardinal characters alone? Makes no Sansa...

I completely expect Stannis to die soon, probably in the WoW so I wouldn't be that surprised. This death isn't nearly as bad as the deaths of Robb and Ned like them Stannis is a soldier, when he dies it will likely be fighting. I can accept that, there is nothing wrong with fighting for what you believe in and losing, at least you went out fighting. Robb and Ned on the other hand went out due to backstabbing and scheming.

"The longest post ever" is a small price to pay for the cessation of "Stannis Flashing" that goes on.

Oh but you dont know what the post entails, its like a nuclear weapon. I dont want to use it, because I know the destruction it would cause. But I will if I have to.

king in the north

If there is another kitn its only because stannis made it possible.

I think Stannis is an excellent character, and I'm definitely rooting for him against the Boltons and Freys, but I won't be very upset if he dies. Part of the reason for that is that I think it's really a question of 'when' rather than 'if'... Stannis is doomed. Hard to get upset over something I completely expect to happen. I just hope he doesn't bring Davos down with him, because that will be emotionally devastating.

I think Stannis is an excellent character, and I'm definitely rooting for him against the Boltons and Freys, but I won't be very upset if he dies. Part of the reason for that is that I think it's really a question of 'when' rather than 'if'... Stannis is doomed. I just hope he doesn't bring Davos down with him, because that will be emotionally devastating.

Yeah, I also think Stannis is going to bite the dust. I think it's just a matter of time.

Who cares about Stannis? We have a King in the North.

(and to answer the OP, I would probably do a jig if it meant that I never had to endure another "Stannis' Greatest Hits" post from E Ro) :cool4:

ETA: added emoticon to convey humor

He would still burn you down with his Stannis Greatest Hits posts. We will endure no matter what. ;)

Continue reading, mildly disturbed by the fact that house Baratheon will be extinct in the male line.

I'm king in the North all the way and the Red wedding has made me ready for every shock(what does not kill me makes me stronger and all that :hat: )

1. Described as such by his enemies, but he tells jokes all the time. And they are funny.

2.When he smashed the wildlings at the wall and his men chanted his name, wasnt that badass?

3. They didnt really, renly even starved his own people, and robb and balon spent their reign fighting and playing the game of thrones

4. They were about to make it over, the nw was desperate enough to negotiate with them, and bolton would be in no position to crush them.

5. Meh, I really disagree. he has won numerous battles against the odds.

6. doesnt really matter to me, renly got what was coming to him.

7. Thats funny, is that really a critisism?

8.A fair critisism, though that is changing.

9. Explain please, assasination is a part of war, and he saved many lives with the shadowbaby.

10.Davos was a smuggler of ilegal goods, he was rewarded for his good deed and punished for the bad.

'all the time' that is a bit of an exageration.

he crushed men who were running for their lives from the others.

robb and balon fought for the freedom of their peoples and revenge.

naa they had no means to cross the wall with jon leading the deffeence.

what.. he had a huge advantage in all his battles, fair isles, royal fleet is far superior to iron fleet. dragonstones, the defenders were on the verge of diving uo D+V I can't imagine they put up much resistance, at the wall, the wildlings and their sticks could do noting against mounted men of steal.storms end, the strongest castle in westeros.

it matters in westerosi culture as does point 7, especialy for a man who is meant to be so honerable

8 we shall see

I will be a bit sad that Stannis went away, but then cheer myself up that another enemy of the Lion is down. So in the end I think that sadness and joy would take each other out. Shame to see an entire House go extinct however.

I don't think the Baratheons will go extinct. There is still Stannis' daughter and a bunch of Roberts' bastards to legitimize(I hope whoever sits the throne or what not legitimizes some of them)I hope the houses that will be extinct are Lannister/Fray/Bolton but if not its whatever

Archived