Boardology

Winter's Knight

No, I purposely went with "pillager" because 1. it has the same "pi" sound as "piss-ant" for thorough alliteration and 2. it's not saying that I steal and collect said piss-ants, but rather than I brutally steal from piss-ants, ruining their livelihood.

You're the boss, boss.

Holy shit!

I am so sorry Kits! I throw myself at your feet! I bow my head and lower my eyes in shame. I subjugate myself in your honoured presence and beg your forgiveness.

All is forgiven WK, no need to subjugate yourself. I couldn't be mad at you if I tried. You will always be me True Knight.

Maybe this thread encompassing all the rules, will become the ultimate anachronism and be unable to descend into an off topic debate as it is being pulled by various different factors.

I do see Stannis ending up as Hand of the King to Jon though.

It's the ultimate perfect thread. And Stannis as Hand to Jon would be so much bad-ass, I would love it.

Another rule of the boards:

- Can't talk about Edmure without a discussion on the meaning of "hold Riverrun" being debated.

Other rules:

Can't talk about Dorne without people complaining what a terrible "player" Doran is.

Can't talk about Jon without somebody complaining about R+L=J or saying that Jon is a c-word.

Can't talk about Renly without someone inexplicably saying that he would have made a good king.

Archived