Official court of law vol. 2(Robb Stark)

Lion of Judah

If I were to guess, I think it's going to be the major characters, and also not going to be the more obviously one-sided ones.

Next up ... Stannis ? Dany ? (That's my bet.)

Maybe alternate between major and minor. The one good thing is we shouldn't run out of characters anytime soon.

Posters can nominate any character just send me a PM and let me know. Top12Gun is working on the next case that is supposed to be out on monday, you can do the next one if you like.

That's fine. I was just wondering what the process was. I'd rather not now. It makes it more fun when coming up with an argument for or against.

inocent of all charges.

Rickard Karstark killed stafford.

crimes for breaking pact with freys is irelovent once new marige pact is signed.

joffery is not the rightful king of the 7 kingdoms ,

calling your banners isn't a crime,

he went to the defence of his motherland, an area that was being invaded by hostile forces who invaded a region of the seven kingdoms, thereby defining them as traitors so he was attacking traitors in defence of the realm technicaly, hardly treason,

once kitn he cannot be brought to charges for war crimes for treason against the seven kingdoms as he is no longera part of the kingdom,

he had sworn no oaths of fealty to joffery

• 2 months later...

Defendant: Robb Stark Lord of Winterfell, King in the North alias 'The Young Wolf,' this court charges you with the crimes of

1. Conspiracy by calling your bannermen to war against the king of the 7 Kingdoms Joffrey Baratheon first of his name.

2. Acts of treason by rebellion against the realm.

3. Breach of a legal binding agreement with house Frey.

4. And the murder Stafford Lannister alias ‘Uncle Dolt’.

1. He's rebelling against the illegal ruler. Dismissed

2. If he comes to an agreement with stannis...dismissed. If not...guilty

3. Guilty

4. It was war. Dismissed

Verdict:Dismissed of charges 1,2,and 4. Guilty of charge 3.

Punishment: Monetary fines

Archived