Confessions....say what?! v.11

UnbentFury

I confess Varys is my fav character. He's like Hand of the ...Gods. I want him to succed, no matter what happens. omg, I'm so ashamed...

I confess I believe Aegon is real, no matter what proofs and how many you throw at me... I just want him to marry Sansa, and be king and queen, and be happy and have babies... is that such a big request? :((

Speaking of confessions: if Stannis hadn't victim-blamed Gilly in Dance, I'd totally be stanning for him.

I wish he hadn't of done that to. But in his defense he didn't know what she had gone through. If that makes it any better.

I confess i liked Show Renly and Loras' relationship on screen. It was kinda awesome. ( :leer: )

I'm both extremely pleased and terribly pissed off that they had the most romantic scenes in the entire series.

The night is dark and full of :leer:

Confession: everytime I decide to hate hate Euron, he throws sexy in my face.

It's because of this picture: http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/File:Euron_Crow%27s_Eye.jpg

Also important to note that there is absolutely nothing under that fur cloak.

I honestly don't believe Kevan was a good man

That's because he isn't. The raping of the Riverlands was organized and put in to place by him. He's a slightly more human version of Tywin but still very much not a good person. I can't stand him.

My confession:

I keep saying this because I mean it so much. Scenes or lines from the show being used as a form of evidence to back up theories about the show put me in to a rage. The book is not the show people! If all you got is something from the show, then it's not evidence, it's make-believe.

I actually have another legitimate confession......I really, really dislike dragons and everything they stand for......I sincerely hope against all hope that Jon, Bran and anyone else does not wield these things, because I see it as a kind of corruption, and to that end, I want to see Dany to part from them.......In a similar vein, I will be upset if by the end of this dragons are presented as better or less harmful than the Others.

Oh, I forgot, I kinda love Aliser Thorne. It's ridiculous because I love Jon more than anyone and should hate someone who basically tries to get him executed, but I just find Thorne too funny.

I would love it if Dorne and the Iron Islands got into a war and wiped each other out, that's how little I like hearing about them.

I think The Ned is way overrated. Honestly, the main reason I cared about him was because his children do and are devastated. And again it's weird because I love Jon and they are quite similar.

And re: disliking Stannis: I used to hate Stannis until the tv show, and then the sexy actor who plays him helped me only strongly dislike him. :)

Agreed butterbumps! (post #116) I will take it one step further though and say that I wouldnt want the dragons in the story at all. I do hope that Martin shows that they are wild animals in the end and will act as such (making them much less symphatetic)..They are not a force of good but a force of destruction..

I actually have another legitimate confession......I really, really dislike dragons and everything they stand for......I sincerely hope against all hope that Jon, Bran and anyone else does not wield these things, because I see it as a kind of corruption, and to that end, I want to see Dany to part from them.......In a similar vein, I will be upset if by the end of this dragons are presented as better or less harmful than the Others.

I think you're in the wrong thread. ;)

Archived