TTTNE: 374 - Wishes for the New Year

a free shadow

Things change. Hurry up before the year changes too, without any wishes made being in stock :ninja:

Previous theme II:

I wanted to wait, but you are all impatient :ninja:

This is a thread for real estate :rolleyes: You can build a castle, rent a castle or gift a castle. Everyone gets a castle for Christmas!

This is mine. I know you can't see it too well :smug: It makes it harder to conquer :ninja:

But this is something hot for you, when, all exhausted from the fight, you will crawl come back to your own towers.

The fires say it will be a good next few days. And nights. Don't forget the nights :ninja:

Previous theme I:

This is a sanctuary for all the shadows, but also for brighter things. Just not too bright, I am very sleepy :ninja:

You can tell here all the stories about all the lies you ever told. Or you can tell all the truths you never told.

I never lie here (except two times), so it is no lie that you can tell anything *fingers are now crossed behind my back* :ninja:

And happy December 25th! Christmas Maybe Solicite Day of presents A Day That Winds of Winter will still not be the right ones Day of snow castles!

I never told a dear friend of mine the truth that years ago I was much more fond of him that just friends.

Does he now wander the world with a broken heart and occasionaly shout your name in gardens, while hitting his head on trees? :D

You would :(

Don't worry. He just talks a lot. And you can outrun him too, if anything really happens :D

Google has it's bots out on the internet copying pages for the internet. It means Google is at work.

Sometimes there are 2 or even 3 Google's at once on the same page, so I thought differentely. And when I came through Google once or twice myself, I saw it too.

Archived