Which major characters will GRRM kill off in TWoW?

Oh yea, and i think there's a good chance Littlefingers dies in the end of the book as well, right when it looks like all his plans are working out. I didn't want that to happen, he's one of my favorites.

Now taht i think about it, i'm expecting my favorite characters to die, that's how messed up i've become after Ned's, the Red Wedding, and Oberyn lol.

I want Cersei to live though, live long enough for the spectators to gather around and watch as her world crumbles at her feet.

Yeah, how was that line from Tyrion? "When you think you're safe, all you love will turn to ashes" or something like that, thats exactly how i want her to end. All kids dead and strangled by Jaime would be a nice one.

Characters that could quite possibly die that I hope die:

• Ramsay
  • Roose
  • A lot more Freys
  • Daario
  • Cersei

Characters that I really don't want to die but I think might:

• Stannis ( :bawl: :frown5: PLEASE GRRM DON'T DO IT)
  • Manderly
  • Mance
  • Barristan
  • Another Stark

Other possibilities I don't feel too strongly one way or the other on:

• Jojen
  • Connington
  • Tommen/Myrcella
  • Victarion

Well yeah, there's that issue with Shaggy dog story.

Nice, I would have never seen that one coming.

People who are getting voted off the island:

Uncat => I believe the BwB will get split in 2 parts. One following Gendry, who after learning off his heritage by Brienne and Jaime, kills Uncat and gets Jaime and Brienne off the hook. The other part following the guy who picked up the Hounds helmet will (Lem Lemoncloak) go on killing people untill they are destroyed by the Freys.

Lancel => He's going to volunteer to fight UnGregor so he's as dead as a doorknob

Roose or Ramsay => Can't see both of them dying but one of them is definetly gone

Myrcella and/or Tommen => They are both doomed, so at least one of them has to die in WoW

Alot of Freys

Sweetrobin

Victarion and Daario => I hope they kill each other

Jojen is probably going to die => Since he already knows how he's going to die + Bringing his remains to his dad would be the best way of finally meeting Howland

Selmy... I don't know if he's going to die... Depends whether or not Septa Lemore is going to turn out to be Ashara Dayne (than he could be Dany's betrayal for love or something like that)

Garlan the Galant => Euron and his Ironborn are going to destroy the Tyrell host

Margaery Tyrell I'm conflicted about her, but I'm pretty sure she's death to

Doran Martell => Arianna is growing into a fine leader, now that she knows everything, she needs a chanche to wield power

Hizdahr zo Loraq

Green Grace

Stannis probably; but not immediatley

Val Wildborn => She'll probably die in some heroic fashion

Dickon Tarley => It would be ironic if Randylls heir dies after he had sent his other son to the wall

People are definitely going to die in 6 and 7.

I am trying to wrap my head around who can go in 6 because some need to go at 7, which is the last book.

Crap. I don't know. I have to think about this.

To start, I think LF in 6. The Varys/Aegon thing is too tied to the end of the book. Who will sit the throne/come out on top, if at all. Varys is tied to Jon, Dany, because they are a threat to his Aegon plans.

So I think if Varys either dies or is defeated, no longer a player, whatever happens he is later than LF.

And it still won't be easy for Sansa. She will have to deal with a bunch of things, the Others, finding her family, so it does not affect her storyline.

Ok, now the rest...LOL!

Archived