Villains - How will they meet their end?

YouSnowNothing

As we all know, in Westeros, heroes drop dead like flies and the bad guys often win (that is, as far as there are actual "heroes and villains"). But GRRM also has a way of making sure the more villainous characters get their just desserts too, like Joffrey (poisoned at his own wedding), Tywin (shot in the bowels by his son), Vargo Hoat (driven insane and dismembered) and Viserys (head melted by his sister's husband). It seems very likely that the remaining villains will too be offed by the series end. But the question I want to ask is how? Who will kill each of these villains, and how - or will they die of other causes, or might some even survive?

For the record, here are the characters I'm classifying as the remaining "villains":

Littlefinger

Roose Bolton

Ramsay Bolton

Cersei Lannister

Walder Frey

(Un)Gregor Clegane

Lady Stoneheart

Euron Greyjoy

Remind me if I've forgotten anyone.

As for my guesses:

Littlefinger - Killed by Sansa after she finds out about his part in her father's death. She plots to undermine all his plans and his "affection" for her proves to be his undoing. She will kill him herself - the man who passes the sentence must swing the sword (though it probably won't be a literal sword, likely poisoning or a shove out the moon door).

Roose - Killed by Jaime Lannister. My bet is that he escapes Lady Stoneheart's "justice" by promising her the head of the man who murdered her son. He doesn't fulfil this promise at first (having more important things to do), but eventually finds himself in a position to kill Roose, and decides to honour his vow - "Catelyn Stark sends her regards." *stab*

Ramsay - Killed by his own starving dogs during the siege of Winterfell. I just think it'd be a wonderfully karmic death for Ramsay to be hunted by his own "bitches".

Cersei - Killed by Arya. "The valonquar", is not Cersei's younger sibling, but the younger sibling of the "younger and more beautiful queen", who will be Sansa (Queen in the North). Cersei is always the final person on Arya's list, and only she and Ilyn Payne are actually still alive. Bonus points if as she is dying, Cersei mistakes her killer for Lyanna.

Walder Frey - Dies of natural causes before the series ends. The guy's like 90, and not everyone can have a satisfactory karmic death.

UnGregor - Actually not sure. My guess is that Brienne, Jaime and Sandor all converge in the Vale (looking for Sansa) as will Arya (on her return from Braavos), and Cersei sends UnGregor to deal with Sansa. Bran's dream in AGoT supports this, when he sees three figures surrounding Sansa and Arya - a man with a hound's head (Sandor), a knight "armoured like the sun" (Jaime?), and a giant with no head made of stone (Gregor). I think the series has built up the Clegane brothers conflict enough that it will be resolved, so I think Sandor will be involved in the storyline, but I also think that a big part of Sandor's development in leaving his "Hound" persona behind is moving on from the need to kill his brother, so I don't think he will actually kill him himself. I think Brienne might, as she is one of the only characters in the series capable of taking on Gregor in a fight. As for how - we know fire kills the undead, and after what he did to Sandor, how karmic would death-by-fire be?

I actually don't have a clear theory for Stoneheart or Euron, but I'd love to hear other people's ideas. So go on, who will kill who?

Littlefinger - Sansa likely. Moon Door? I guess not. More like heads, spikes, walls.

Roose Bolton - bleeds to death after the Stark Loyalist forces turn on him during the siege of Winterfell.

Ramsay Bolton - heads, spikes, walls.

Cersei Lannister - I tend to agree that it won't be Jaime or Tyrion, but someone's little sibling. Probably not Stark's either. Maybe... The Hound?

Walder Frey - eaten by wolfpack led by Nymeira.

(Un)Gregor Clegane - Hound. After UnGregor defeats champions of Faith one after another and his undeadness is revealed, Faith convinces Sandor to champion it.

Lady Stoneheart - Someone from BwB. Toros maybe? Or Blackfish when he reaches the Outlaws.

Euron Greyjoy - Eaten by dragon. Or else Sam the Slayer and heads, spikes, walls.

Littlefinger - Lady Stoneheart, that would be the sweetest revenge.

Roose Bolton - Lady Dustin, A dagger in the entrails.

Ramsay Bolton - Burned alive by dragon fire after being flayed.

Cersei Lannister - Choked to death by Tyrion.

Walder Frey - Eaten by Nymeria and her wolfpack

(Un)Gregor Clegane - Not sure

Lady Stoneheart - Arya

Euron Greyjoy - Ripped apart by Strong Belwas.

Littlefinger-Sansa via hairnet poison

Roose Bolton -Killed by Ramsey

Ramsey Bolton - death by arrow courtesy of Theon 'suspiciously still has his bow fingers left' Greyjoy

Cersei -Arya

Walder Frey-At the Riverrun Wedding massacre by Stoneheart or the Others overrunning the Twins

Robert Strong -No idea.

Lady Stoneheart -Don't really see her as a villan, but possible dies in the smouldering ruins of Riverrun

Euron-Him and Vic as Dragon Snackettes

Jaime -Killed by Brienne with Oathkeeper so that it can be reformed to become light bringer

Tyrion Lannister- Greyscale (more of a wish at this point)

Khal J and Khal P - Via Dany and Dragon

Varys-Survives

Littlefinger- I don't think he does. I think Sansa beats him out and forces him out of the veil....I picture him stripped of everything and starting over to once again work his way up from nothing.....

Roose Bolton - Shaggydog will be the one that gets him in the end. Baddddd puppy

Ramsay Bolton - This guy is like a cat.... when it looks worst he still lands on his feet. I think he is sent to the wall.

Cersei Lannister- I agree this is Arya's to handle. I think when the Ungregor thing comes crashing down on her....she will flee. Arya will be waiting on the road.

Walder Frey- He doesn't die.....to the pain is what he gets.....he lives on in freakish misery to watch the destruction of his whole house and line.

(Un)Gregor Clegane - After he goes Frankenstein monster on Kings Landing he flees the pitchforks and torches into the woods....eventually this will lead to a confrontation with Jamie/Sandor.

Lady Stoneheart - She will give up her Unlife to someone else willingly therefore making herself not a villian. Like Berric (Not that he was a villain)

Euron Greyjoy - he will die the exact way that Tyrion said he hoped he one day would.

Walder Frey will not die within the timeframe of the books, he will have have to see his house get destroyed and watch most of his family die. I do not need the catharsis to see a ninety year old die, I mean this will happen anyways a little later.

And no, actually I think that some of the bad guys and girls will get away, just like in life.

Littlefinger - UnGregor, lies and Arbor gold won't work without guy without an head

Roose Bolton - Ramsay

Ramsay Bolton - Mance, Jon Snow, Arya or some direwolf

Cersei Lannister - Jaime or grandiose suicide when she burns whole KL

Walder Frey - natural death or Black Walder killing him

(Un)Gregor Clegane - Sansa, gravitation and Moon Door

Lady Stoneheart - Sandor or Arya. There is something about undead and iron, so I can see Arya giving up her iron coin and putting her undead mother and own vengeance to rest. That or she will bring her mom Cersei's head for the Mother's day.

Euron Greyjoy - greyscale or FM

Varys - we will never know for certain

Jon Connington - will kill Aegon when he learns he is fake and then will be killed by Aegon's KG

Littlefinger: UnCat so Ned will be avenged.

Roose: Ramsay would easily kill him to become Lord Bolton.

Ramsay: hate the guy, think he'll stick around to the last book. I would like Mance to send him beyond the Wall to be killed by the Others.

Cersei: the valonqar will kill her but who is the valonqar? I hope its not Jaime.

Walder Frey: Blackfish.

I dont see Stoneheart as a villain. Shes more like a vigilante I guess.

I want to see Podrick kill a villain.

Jaime will kill the Mountain perhaps so Sandor wont be a kinslayer. But since Gregor is a zombie Sandor wouldnt be really his killer right? His killer would be Oberyn.

Qyburn is a baddie. He and Ramsay deserve gruesome.deaths.

Roose Bolton --- Jon or Stannis will chop his head off for being a traitor

Ramsay Bolton --- Jon will make him his Reek

Littlefinger --- the Blackfish will chop his head off, or Sansa will poison him

Cersei --- somebody will strangle her pretty neck

Walder Frey --- Lady Stoneheart will cut his throat

Euron Greyjoy --- will be drown

Lady Stoneheart --- not a villain, but she will outlive them all

I agree with others on this thread about Stoneheart...she is a victim turned vigilantes.

Roosevelt will be destroyed by Stannis or Jon.

Walder Frey - the BWB

Cersei -hopefully ripped to shreds by a pack of direwolves, barring that Aryan must_gank her

Jaime -If Brienne has any honor, she will bring Stoneheart Jaime's head. As far as Stoneheart is concerned, Jaime betrayed her and planned the murderer of her son.

I don't care what happens to the Greyjoys, I am hoping they are all dead by the end of the next book.

I agree with others on this thread about Stoneheart...she is a victim turned vigilantes.

Roose_will be destroyed by Stannis or Jon.

Walder Frey - the BWB

Cersei -hopefully ripped to shreds by a pack of direwolves, barring that Arya_must_gank her

Jaime -If Brienne has any honor, she will bring Stoneheart Jaime's head. As far as Stoneheart is concerned, Jaime betrayed her and planned the murder_of her son.

I don't care what happens to the Greyjoys, I am hoping they are all dead by the end of the next book.

Littlefinger: Sansa's Chekhov's Hairnet.

Cersei: Probably Jaime.

Roose: Err...not sure about this one. Probably Jon or Stannis.

Ramsay: Hes gonna get Theon'd. If not him, then Jon.

UnGregor: No idea.

Varys: He will outlive everyone.

Walder Frey: Probably UnCat'd.

Euron: Dragon fire.

UnCat: Someone (Brienne) will put her out of her misery.

Littlefinger - Sansa's hairnet

Roose Bolton - Wyman Manderley and/or Stannis

Ramsay Bolton and his dogs - Arya and Nymeria's pack

Cersei Lannister - Jaime, the valonqar

Walder Frey - Killed by one of his numerous children/grandchildren

(Un)Gregor Clegane - Sandor Clegane

Lady Stoneheart - One of her kids? At least she'll know that some of them are still alive, and she really needs to be laid down to rest

Euron Greyjoy - Dunno about this one. Could be anyone really: Victarion, Dany and Drogon, Asha, some random knight from the Seven Kingdoms even?

But the question I want to ask is how? Who will kill each of these villains, and how - or will they die of other causes, or might some even survive?

For the record, here are the characters I'm classifying as the remaining "villains":

Littlefinger

Roose Bolton

Ramsay Bolton

Cersei Lannister

Walder Frey

(Un)Gregor Clegane

Lady Stoneheart

Euron Greyjoy

Litltefinger: Hairnet strangulation

Roose Bolton: loss of blood through overleeching

Ramsay Bolton: his "girls" turn on him.

Cersei Lannister: Valonquar. Maggy the Frog is never wrong.

Walder Frey: In bed, with a bellly full of wine, etc. Heh.

Ungregor Clegane: Qyburn pulls the plug.

Lady Stoneheart: Passes along the life Beric Dondarrion gave her----to Jon Snow.

Euron Croweye: a raven pecks out his other eye and he stumbles off the same bridge Balon fell from.

Littlefinger - a random death administered by a moron - all his cunning for nothing. I'm ignoring the Sansa killing a giant stuff.

Roose Bolton - Brienne of Tarth 'Jaime Lannister sends his regards'. Hopefully before he has heirs with Walda I want this line to END.

Ramsay Bolton - Since its a fantasy story, I can't see why a giant hand holding a giant shoe can't descend from the sky and squash him like a cockroach.

Cersei Lannister - Some sort of bungled Cersei plan whereby she accidentally kills herself while locked in a madhouse.

(Un)Gregor Clegane - He is not really a villain just a collection of body parts. As I said somewhere else, I would like to see him run amock and take out some of the faith militant.

Lady Stoneheart - I don't see her as a villain. Possibly a sinner but don't we all want Freys to die? And Ryman's men had participated in the Red Wedding.

Euron Greyjoy - I haven't bothered reading these chapters properly. Too many iron men, too many sand snakes.

Jaime - someone has listed him as a villain. incomprehensible! If he dies at Lady Stonehearts I will know that GRRM really is a bastard bastard bastard.

Littlefinger- Sansa plays a role in his downfall and death, just not sure how.

Roose Bolton - Defeated and killed by Stannis.

Ramsay Bolton - Arya and her wolf pack take care of him and his dogs

Cersei Lannister - No immediate death. She lives a long life as a Silent Sister.

Walder Frey - Dies of old age after witnessing the demise of his house at the hands of UnCat and the BwB.

(Un)Gregor Clegane - Dragon fire.

Lady Stoneheart - Passes her life on to one of her children after vengeance is served, most likely Arya.

Euron Greyjoy- Greyscale.

Archived