I can't wait to wear my House Frey t-shirt on the day the Red Wedding airs.

Draxus

My point is am I the only one who LOVES all the cunning, clever scum in the story? The Freys are BAD ASS. Lord Walder is smart and is not to be fucked with. And not just the Freys, but the Boltons are awesome too. Lord Roose knows how to play the game of thrones and honestly I think Ramsay is a straight gangster. I love reading about him. The Mad King was the f***ing MAN. "Fire will be the champion of House Targaryen." EPIC! Euron Greyjoy is one of my favorite non pov's and Littlefinger is my hero.

So is anyone with me? Let's show some love to the epic evil in ASoIaF!!!

For House Frey! For the Twins!

I'm more looking forward to seeing the Battle of Winterfell where Aenys falls of his horse and breaks his neck, Stannis calling Hosteen "Ser Stupid", Manderlys "had he lived, he would have grown up to be a Frey", and Davos' "and what would a Frey know of honor?" on TV personally.

I'm more looking forward to seeing the Battle of Winterfell where Aenys falls of his horse and breaks his neck, Stannis calling Hosteen "Ser Stupid", Manderlys "had he lived, he would have grown up to be a Frey", and Davos' "and what would a Frey know of honor?" on TV personally.

And the pies, don't forget the pies!

I love all the villains you mentioned except for the Freys, i hate them to death though I admit, gotta give a credit to Walder Frey for the Red Wedding.. anyway a pic of you wearing the Frey shirt while tv shows Robb got stabbed would be quite fun to see... ^_^

A Walder Frey supporter? I have seen stranger things on this site, more power to you, hope you enjoy the episode.

:bs:

lol I do like Lord Walder. He's awesome. Everyone gives Lord Tywin the cred for the RW. But it was Lord Walder, Lame Lothar and Roose Bolton who were the true masterminds.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. I have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let your Frey-love go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

( :P)

My point is am I the only one who LOVES all the cunning, clever scum in the story?

Well, there was one styling himself "proud honorable frey", but it looks like he got banned (his profile is unclickable, whatever that precisely means).

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. I have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let your Frey-love go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

( :P)

I love Taken, Liam Neeson is the man!

I don't like the Freys as a whole, but I fully support the endeavor you talk about in the title. Reactions of the show-only fans to the Red Wedding are going to be hilarious.

P.S. Wear it around Robb fanboys, please :P

The day after, the newspapers will be full of the first Game of Thrones-related murder which happened after some fan showed up in a Frey-shirt when the Red Wedding aired, walking around Robb-fangirls. You know how dangerous we can be.

The day after, the newspapers will be full of the first Game of Thrones-related murder which happened after some fan showed up in a Frey-shirt when the Red Wedding aired, walking around Robb-fangirls. You know how dangerous we can be.

I...do? :leaving:

Anyhow, I can't wait! :D

Archived