Last of the Unsullied?

DavosBolton

I might be in the minority, but the Unsullied are awesome. They should train more for sure.(they don't make Unsullied, they train them). They don't rape like Tywins force after the Sack, and they will die for their commander. They are the ultimate Delta Force. Maybe the armies around Earth could learn something from the slavers. I know it's harsh, but the Unsullied would be better at leaving the common folk to their business while they fearlessly take down knights unlike common sell swords who are all looking for gold or snatch. I know this will be frowned upon, but I want more Unsullied. Maybe Rickon can use some to win back Winterfell?

As far as castration, maybe they still have wet dreams, which can be fun.

I wouldn't call how you create an unsillued training . it 's rather turning them into a clockwork orange (if you get the meaning) not to mention they are unwilling of indipendenf thought.

IMHO their grerweatest weakness

I actually don't think that the Unsullied are done.

"The Unsullied" is also a brand name. It wouldn't surprise me if new slavers try to take up the name and techniques of the Unsullied. Maybe the perfected technique died out with those 8 families, but aspects of it must be known around slaver communities. If they perfected the techniques once, they can do it again - especially when the legacy of the Unsullied is so prevalent/powerful, and we can expect that there will be such a great need for new, fearless and obedient soldiers. Slavers would be highly motivated to resurrect the Unsullied franchise.

I hope they bring back the merchandise as well for the unsullied brand. I loved the "Unsullied Time" cartoon as a kid and had all the cards from the unsullied trading card game. But the Action figures were terrible!

Archived