Ned Stark. the epitome of cold hearted evil?

Hatred,evil and sibling rape.

On a slight tangent can we open a betting market on how many posts before a thread like this is locked by the mods?I'm going for 11 in this case.

Reckon I can make me some good cash money.

Ah come on leave it open, I want to see this guy get torn into some more.

Come on, someone take this thread seriously! The only thing better than watching a troll get ripped into is watching someone else get ripped into for taking the troll's bait!

Anyone? Defend Ned's honour? Debunk this non-theory? Please?

So Ned took his most loyal companions South to Dorne to ride to the Tower of Joy, fought the 3 greatest swordsmen of the time and barely survived all just so that he could rape Lyanna.

Ok. xD

Yeah, Ned was a dedicated and determined rapist, don't you know? (This is literally dripping with sarcasm, for those of you that want to take this seriously...)

You all shouldn't be so hard on him. He's just upset because he knows it won't be long before his poor master is a tarred head decorating the gates of Winterfel while he finds himself rusting away as a war trophy in some Northmans footlocker.

You all shouldn't be so hard on him. He's just upset because he knows it won't be long before his poor master is a tarred head decorating the gates of Winterfel while he finds himself rusting away as a war trophy in some Northmans footlocker.

Yep, there's nothing more pathetic then a sad Bolton soldier...

I really don't understand the hatred my views are receiving. It took me ages to write that and I would like anyone to point out one inaccuracy?

True it all depends how you look at it and George has a way of leaving it open to interpretation but I am convinced the Starks are evil. there beheading customs, there nights king heritage and the way Arya loves nothing more than to kill all points to this as well as my other evidence.

George has left little clues here and there but not much, just enough that you will be able to read back and understand when he drops the massive twist on us.

I really don't understand the hatred my views are receiving. It took me ages to write that and I would like anyone to point out one inaccuracy?

True it all depends how you look at it and George has a way of leaving it open to interpretation but I am convinced the Starks are evil. there beheading customs, there nights king heritage and the way Arya loves nothing more than to kill all points to this as well as my other evidence.

George has left little clues here and there but not much, just enough that you will be able to read back and understand when he drops the massive twist on us.

I would faceplam because of this, but the sheer force of that face palm would break my face...

You said you're convinced that Ned raped Lyanna. From Ned's inner thoughts, we know Lyanna yelled 'promise me, Ned!' before she died. Imagine her yelling 'promise me, Ned' while he was raping her to death. Bad, weird, stupid sex even by Westeros standards. And pretty derpish writing.

So no we can't take your idea too seriously.

Archived