Best female warrior?

dornishbastard

I would go with Asha overall but i see no reason for Dany not to be on a list with Lyanna, Meera, Maege??, etc etc

Lyanna fought with her brother, and had skill enough to drive off three squires. Meera seems to come from a fairly equal society, and Maege is from Bear Island where women have always known how to fight.

Dany has never trained in weaponry ever. If she had chosen to learn how to fight like Aegons sisters, then she could be up there with the others, but she didn't so she isn't.

Asha is being seriously underestimated - She has been reaving her entire life, She could give many knights(including Brienne) a run for their money.

Possibly, but Reavers tend to fight unarmoured people at sea, and unprepared villagers on land. She wasn't old enough to have a real battle experience, unless she's fought wars we've not been told about. When she fights the Northerners, they're poorly armoured, in fact it's the fact Middle Liddle is wearing armour that sets him apart from the others. I'm sure she's good, but against a proper head to toe armoured knight, she hasn't the skill to negate the strength they can bring to bear.

Lyanna fought with her brother, and had skill enough to drive off three squires. Meera seems to come from a fairly equal society, and Maege is from Bear Island where women have always known how to fight.

Dany has never trained in weaponry ever. If she had chosen to learn how to fight like Aegons sisters, then she could be up there with the others, but she didn't so she isn't.

Only case you make for meera or maege is the reputation from the culture they came from.

Only case you make for meera or maege is the reputation from the culture they came from.

No I implied that they come from a culture where they'd learn to fight. We see from the nights watch how much better someone with training is than someone untrained.

Meera managed to trap summer, in her net, no reason she can't do this to a man, in fact it'd be a great anti knight technique.

Maege, we don't have evidence for but is clearly respected by the other northerners, and must have learned to fight. And she has a powerful build.

Dany, is slim, so not strong, and has never learned to fight.

We can't say either are great, but they're certainly better than Little Miss Sulk Alot Dany.

Wasn't Brandon Stark supposed to be a great sword fighter and wasn't he training with Lyanna ?

In the flashback she's fighting with Benjen who was a little boy. She was 13/14 at Harrenhal and Benjen is her younger brother.

Maybe, but if everyone had a dragon would she be better still? If one guys fighting on horseback it'd be fair for both to be.

Yes i strongly feel Danys Targ blood and high tolerence to fire would give her a huge advantage over others in dealing with dragons.

I dont degrade Robbs ability because he had a wolf, its part of what he brings to battle, if other soldiers had the ability to bond with a wolf many would do it.

Yes i strongly feel Danys Targ blood and high tolerence to fire would give her a huge advantage over others in dealing with dragons.

I dont degrade Robbs ability because he had a wolf, its part of what he brings to battle, if other soldiers had the ability to bond with a wolf many would do it.

I personally would degrade Robb as a fighter if he relied on his wolf. As for Dany's great affinity with her pets, it seems too early to say. What I will say is be careful about mentioning fire resistance round Apple Martini.

Archived