Whats the most unintentionaly funny moment to you?

She is a bigger bitch than my ex wife but sometimes Cersei really cracks me up. Probably the funniest part of the series to me is the part where Falyse Stokeworth is hysterical and Cersei who is courtiously pretending to be her true friend askes Qyburn to comfort her. To me its like something out of a deeply black comedy lol.

Any other examples of stuff like this?

Oh...plenty of instances. So many...

I earned my user title, guys. In fact, if i listed them all, i think you lot would find me sick and sad. :P Im not joking. (I just love me some Dead Baby Comedy.)

Examples? Ok just a few....

Fat Walda. Everything about Fat Walda. Shes simultaneously hilarious and a bit disturbing. <3

Cersei's Walk. Sorry....At its core, that instance was pretty terrible. But the things going on during it just...Im sorry...i cracked up so hard, i couldnt even see for five minutes.

Little Walder.

Some of the stuff Ramsay says...

I better stop now....

Randyll Tarly prescribing "a good, hard, raping" for Brienne is just so brazenly inappropriate and horrible that it became a running gag among my ASOIAF-familiar friends for a long time.

Victarion in ADWD. All of it. Everything. (except at least half of it GRRM intended to have draw a chuckle).

it was more of a WTF? moment for me... that part where Arya contemplated taking a bath, but couldn't risk being discovered as a girl by Hot Pie or Gendry or any of Yoren's lot. she was thinking something like, all the lice and the creatures living in her shirt traveled all those miles with her. it'd be a damn shame if she washed her shirt. :P

Cersei's Walk. Sorry....At its core, that instance was pretty terrible. But the things going on during it just...Im sorry...i cracked up so hard, i couldnt even see for five minutes.

Gratuitous Hot Pie cameo LOL.

Oh, and the way she starts saying YES, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS to herself upon getting her first glimpse of Ser Robert Von Frankengregor. Really, it's a shame Cersei isn't a man (or a Florent) because she deserves to have a mustache she can twirl in these situations.

Gratuitous Hot Pie cameo LOL.

Oh, and the way she starts saying YES, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS to herself upon getting her first glimpse of Ser Robert Von Frankengregor. Really, it's a shame Cersei isn't a man (or a Florent) because she deserves to have a mustache she can twirl in these situations.

Exactly. Also that guy with the rat on a stick. Holy crap, dude.

I loved Cersei's Dastardly Whiplash moment there! It was fantastic! She dont need a wing wong to mustache twirl, she still does it! :D

After that, the dwarf girl was seen more frequently above deck. The next day Tyrion encountered her and her spotted sow amidships in midafternoon, when the air was warm and the sea calm. “Her name is Pretty,” the girl told him, shyly.

Pretty the pig and Penny the girl, he thought. Someone has a deal to answer for.

Made me laugh quite hard, just the way I imagine Tyrion delivering that line.

Also a lot of the sex scenes, "fat pink mast", "Myrish swamp", though I think GRRM is trolling us by writing intentionally uncomfortable sex scenes.

Tyrion in Dance when he is taken off the boat via wine barrel and falls out of it. I have this image of him doing a little dance afterwards for some reason.

The breakfast where Sansa and LF are discussing Harrenhal being cursed and she suggests he give it to Walder Frey

Another hilarious Cersei moment (though it may not strictly qualify for this thread because it was probably meant to be funny) is the beginning of Storm of Swords when Tywin has arrived in King's Landing and has officially demoted Tyrion, Cersei, AND Joffrey to second, third, and fourth banana. Tywin starts discussing Cersei's next marriage, because he wants to shore up alliances and end the war of course. Cersei objects at the top of her lungs, Tywin gives 0.00 fucks about her opinion. The climax of the scene is when Tywin starts throwing out Balon and Theon Greyjoy as possibilities. Cersei is uselessly screaming in protest, and Tyrion starts chuckling to himself and thinking how it is totally worth losing the power of being Hand to his dad in exchange for getting to visualize a Balon/Cersei pairing in his head.

And through it all Mace Tyrell is playing Robin Quivers to Tywin's Howard Stern, swearing everything Tywin pitches is a great idea and Me-Too-ing all over the place, trying so hard to convince anyone in the room he's not the Junior Partner and that he is actually contributing something to the partnership other than his daughter and his sworn swords.

TYWIN: Fine, not Balon.

MACE: YEAH! You're right! Stupid squids, who needs 'em? Definitely not us!

The funniest part of the books is Stannis thinking he has a shot at being king.

(Sorry. I had to.)

Ha, your forgiven. That was a good one. When stannis sits the throne I will laugh at you.

Another hilarious Cersei moment (though it may not strictly qualify for this thread because it was probably meant to be funny) is the beginning of Storm of Swords when Tywin has arrived in King's Landing and has officially demoted Tyrion, Cersei, AND Joffrey to second, third, and fourth banana. Tywin starts discussing Cersei's next marriage, because he wants to shore up alliances and end the war of course. Cersei objects at the top of her lungs, Tywin gives 0.00 fucks about her opinion. The climax of the scene is when Tywin starts throwing out Balon and Theon Greyjoy as possibilities. Cersei is uselessly screaming in protest, and Tyrion starts chuckling to himself and thinking how it is totally worth losing the power of being Hand to his dad in exchange for getting to visualize a Balon/Cersei pairing in his head.

And through it all Mace Tyrell is playing Robin Quivers to Tywin's Howard Stern, swearing everything Tywin pitches is a great idea and Me-Too-ing all over the place, trying so hard to convince anyone in the room he's not the Junior Partner and that he is actually contributing something to the partnership other than his daughter and his sworn swords.

TYWIN: Fine, not Balon.

MACE: YEAH! You're right! Stupid squids, who needs 'em? Definitely not us!

In that same scene, Tywin puts Cersei in charge of planning Joff's wedding which she seems to be pretty happy to do. She doesn't seem to realize that as Queen Regent, this is another way that Tywin is removing her for power and putting himself in place.

Archived