Whats the most unintentionaly funny moment to you?

The first thing that comes to mind are sex scenes... they crack me up every single time :dunno:

Also, when Bran and co are in that tower and Hodor is so afraid, shouting HODOR like crazy and Bran tells him "Hodor, stop hodoring!" They are in danger, there's a horrible storm and I feel so sorry for poor Hodor but that line is just ... lol :lol:

The guy shouting "Hot pies" during Cersei's walk.... so inappropriately funny.

Daario Naharis.

A lot of Slavers' Bay stuff is funny in a horrible way. Delicacies including jellied dog brains and fried puppies on a stick. The running series of insults and generally crude statements that slaver was running about Dany unknowing that she understood him (I could lick honey off her breasts, or maybe she could lick honey off mine).

After Loras has just volunteered to conquer Dragonstone, Pycelle is talking to Cersei and she suddenly just starts laughing:

The laugh would not be contained any longer. It burst from Cersei's lips, and echoed down the hall.

"Your Grace?" Grand Maester Pycelle blinked, his mouth sagging open. "Why... why would you laugh?"

"Why," she had to say, "elsewise I might weep. My heart is bursting with love for our Ser Loras and his valor."

I recall a Reek chapter from ADwD, where Theons recalls how he used to mock Roose Bolton's quiet voice and pale eyes during Robb's campaigns. Something about Roose's quiet anger, and not being able to do anything in the presence of his king, just cracks me up.

Renly made a crack at the parlay with Stannis about his wife and daughter being so ugly he understood why Stannis would send a fool to service her in the bedroom, or something of the sort that I thought was really funny.

That whole battle between Renly's flamboyant wit and Stannis's dry wit was great. I tend to think Renly secured the victory with his "Is he a ham?" remark.

/

The moment in the series that got the biggest laugh for me was when Littlefinger pushed Lysa out of the trap door. It was just so brazenly villainous.

Any moment that involves Stannis and Jon interacting at Castle Black. Stannis tries so hard to be serious but he is so unintetionally funny all the time and Jon is there like "I have no fucks to give about what you're saying and I won't give you my castles no matter how much you insult me" :laugh:

Oh, and Val patting Ser Patrek's head and talking to him like he was a dog, epic.

To that I'll add

Val on Selyse: "She has more hair on her chin than I have between my legs"

Jon to Godry: "The giant was running away, Mors won't be" Burn

And on from Selyse: "Honestly, Shireen I don't think the Lord Commander came here to hear about Robert's by-blows"

Jaime admitting he flung Bran from a window. It always makes me laugh, even though it really shouldn't. I suppose it's the way I picture him saying it, with one of those casual little half shrugs, like "I flung him out of a window, so?"

Love that part too even thought it's such an asshole thing to say. "I seldom fling children from towers to improve their health" :laugh:

The only one who was even halfway presentable was young Baelor Hightower. A pretty lad, and my sister was half in love with him until he had the misfortune to fart once in our presence. I promptly named him Baelor Breakwind, and after that Elia couldn’t look at him without laughing. I was a monstrous young fellow, someone should have sliced out my vile tongue.”

Yes, Tyrion agreed silently. Baelor Hightower was no longer young, but he remained Lord Leyton’s heir; wealthy, handsome, and a knight of splendid repute. Baelor Brightsmile, they called him now. Had Elia wed him in place of Rhaegar Targaryen, she might be in Oldtown with her children growing tall around her. He wondered how many lives had been snuffed out by that fart.

:)

Not sure if this was unintentional, but in AGoT Jeyne Poole informs Sansa that she saw Arya in stables, walking on her hands. Jeyne's totally dumbfounded: "Why would she do anything like that?!"

Then in ACoK in the chapter with the Harvest Feast at Winterfell, Maester Luwin tells Bran he should send some dish to his future Frey kin; Bran sends them turnips, while even lowborn Old Nan and Hodor get sweets. Bran was just sooo fond of his foster brothers, lol.

An exchange between Cersei and Jaime concerning Harrenhall:

Cersei: "...Someone needs to set Harrenhal to rights. We have urgent need of Wylis Manderly, assuming he is still alive and captive, but the garrison has not replied to any of our ravens."

Jaime: "Those are Gregor's men at Harrenhal. The Mountain liked them cruel and stupid. Most like they ate your ravens, messages and all."

Just the thought of Pycelle sending raven after raven to a group of illiterate soldiers cracks me up.

Not really a moment but the membership of the small council before Ned arrives makes me smile, you've got Renly, Littlefinger and Varys dishing out barbed insults, Stannis grinding his teeth and dropping his unique dry humour and Pycelle acting like a befuddled old man. All the while Jon Arryn is the straight man trying to run the country.

Archived