How Are They going to be Remembered?

Nudu

I know series didn't end yet but how do you think history of Westeros will write the characters live and die during ASoİaF.

For Example: Balon Greyjoy the twice crowned, Widowmaker like Asha said.

Sorry for terrible English.

Renly Baratheon, the Crowned King Without a Throne Who Never Ruled, Secret Lover of His Queen's Brother, Killed By a Dark Shadow.

Sandor "The Hound" Clegane, a Loyal Dog Who Got Tired of Being Kicked So He Quit, Full of Rage but an Honest Man Quick to Lie for the Littlebird, a Brother Hater, a Warrior Turned Deserter Turned Gravedigger.

Jon Snow, the Bastard, Turncloak Pretender, Lover of a Wildling, and 998th Lord Commander of the Night's Watch Who Got Stabbed But of Uncertain Death.

Margaery Tyrell, the Queen, Thrice Wedded, Twice Widowed, Remained Unbedded.

Danaerys Targaryen, the Rightful Queen of the Seven Kingdoms Lost in Mereen Who May or May Not Sit on the Iron Throne, Prone to be Betrayed, with Ridiculous Taste For Men.

Renly Baratheon, the Crowned King Without a Throne Who Never Ruled, Secret Lover of His Queen's Brother, Killed By a Dark Shadow.

Sandor "The Hound" Clegane, a Loyal Dog Who Got Tired of Being Kicked So He Quit, Full of Rage but an Honest Man Quick to Lie for the Littlebird, a Brother Hater, a Warrior Turned Deserter Turned Gravedigger.

Jon Snow, the Bastard, Turncloak Pretender, Lover of a Wildling, and 998th Lord Commander of the Night's Watch Who Got Stabbed But of Uncertain Death.

Margaery Tyrell, the Queen, Thrice Wedded, Twice Widowed, Remained Unbedded.

Danaerys Targaryen, the Rightful Queen of the Seven Kingdoms Lost in Mereen Who May or May Not Sit on the Iron Throne, Prone to be Betrayed, with Ridiculous Taste For Men.

:lmao: :bowdown:

Jamie Lannister: Goldenhand.

Brienne, Swordswife of Tarth.

Opening stanzas of the Ballad of Goldenhand and The Swordswife of Tarth. Work in progress.

'A pox 'pon the goat that took my hand

That left the Golden Lion without his paw.

Now, he lies in the ground, a grave unbrand'd,

But must go on and meet my vow.

Go forth, Brienne, Swordswench of Tarth

Accomplish what a crippled knight cannot.

Search the country, cities and wharves,

For the maid whose mother vengeance has brought.

I point my Golden Hand to the road.

I give you my sword, an oath to keep.

Bring her to me safe, to my abode,

Pluck her swiftly from the Giant's Keep. '

I think it's best if we stick to those who have already died, there's no shortage you know.

Balon Geyjoy: Balon the bitter, a stubborn fool.

Robb Stark: The young wolf, will be beloved in the songs.

Tywin: Lord Tywin the ruthless, his memory will be spat upon by most.

Archived