Who will Arya Kill? [Possible Spoliers]

jpkellirl

Daenerys is not "very close to Jon". Hopefully, she will never be.

Except as an aunt.

I think the foreshadowing is sufficient for Varys being one of Arya's kills.

Also she may have two people on her hit list come to Braavos. From ADwD Epilogue:

Ser Harys Swyft tugged at his chin beard: "I am in need of guards myself. These are perilous times." . . . "Hire the Mountain's men," Ser Kevan suggested.

"I put no faith in these Myrish bankers," Ser Kevan told his good-father. "You had best prepare to go to Braavos."

Ser Harys Swyft may come to Braavos to treat with the Iron Bank with some of the Mountain's men as guards whom he hired hastily after Kevan's death, including Dunsen and Raff the Sweetling, who are on her hit list.

Sansa is going to deal/kill Littlefinger with Blackfish help. Arya is going to return to Westeros with Stannis sellswords and travel south to pay a visit to the Twins. Stannis is going destroy Roose. The Vale army will take Harrenhal and Riverrun for Robert Arryn after LF is dead. Jamie will die killing Cersei while Brienne will destroy UnGregor.Euron, Aegon and High Sparrow will smash the Tyrells between them, after the plague hits, the Others strike and Danaerys arrives for the final confrontation. In the end, a FM will kill Arya for breaking their rules.

If not Arya then I think one of the FM will do it. I forgot this mention by tze.

In ADWD, Arya (as the "ugly little girl" apprentice to the Faceless Men) kills a man by using a poisoned coin. But not just any coin---a poisoned dragon. In AFFC, Pate is killed by the Faceless Man in the exact same way---a poisoned (golden) dragon. I think there's an excellent chance that the Faceless Men will be responsible for at least one of the living dragons being killed via poisoning.

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/78727-moments-of-foreshadowing-3/page__st__20#entry3952204

It would be awesome to have Arya faking Jeyne Poole faking Arya. And Arya would beat Ramsey bloddy.

MOTO Copywrighted.

she'll realise that Varys was the person in the depths of the keep plotting about her father. Or she'll kill Illyrio

Both of them? She's sent to Pentos to off Illyrio --> does it, but runs into Daenerys and joins up --> helps infiltrate KL, discovers Varys is the devil, offs him --> watches Cercei through the eye holes in that painting Varys used to spy on people with.

Arya's problem is she can't bilocate to be in all the places she needs to be to kill everyone that needs it.

• My most wanted hit: The hunting-the-hunter takedown of Ramsay and those who burned Winterfell, done as Jeyne Poole.
  • The most blockbuster hit for story purposes: The offing of Cercie is the one that'd put Arya in the main event, but she'd have to get in line for that opportunity probably. Cercie is the biggest name on the list, but unfortunately the Cercei problem will take care of itself without Arya's help.
  • The TearJerker: The Jon assassination actually has a possible reason behind it: Braavos has just endorsed Stannis, and if Jon starts to overshadow Stannis as the most likely Azor candidate, Braavos might want to off Jon so he can't steal the spotlight from their guy Stannis. But really? She'd never go through with it, she'd just take the job to keep the mission from going to some other FM. Unless Jon's a zombie who needs her gift!?!?!
  • The Biggest Cringe / Most Perverse Thrill: being sent to kill Danairiss. I don't think she'd do it. They'd get to gabbing with each other. You know how the worldbeater womens are when they get together for lunch. Arya would investigate Dan real hard to learn her habits and find a way through her security, but she'd become a draconis fan.
  • Securing King's Landing from the shadows, supposedly for the Bravosi alliance but she'd really do it for the emerging Stark alliance: the Varys hit already covered above, maybe using a 'little bird' disguise, plus helping other characters get to the royal family using her specialized knowledge of Maegor's crawlspaces & her cat warging ability to get to Tommen either as a protector or a foe; lots of potential high drama here. My trademarked Myrcella Face idea would be the ultimate shocker for Cercei.
  • The Parent Trap in the Vale: people have suggested upthread that she could be the weapon Alayne is lacking against LF. Finger is a considerable threat standing in the way of Stan being the man for Braavos.

I still think that it is too co-incidental that fake Arya is travelling over to Braavos with Justin Massey - it is possible that real Arya will symbolically become herself after accidentally killing Jeyne Poole.

I don't think a member of the Faceless Men, would accidentally kill anyone. Plus isn't she in training? So it will be someone that is part of another puzzle, not her own. But I still have no idea...I said in another post the only person that I could think of would be Varys. But it will be someone big in the end....

• 5 months later...

The FM are antagonistic to the Targaryens. What Targaryen is currently in Westeros starting to make his presence known? Aegon, fake or real, would be a possible target.

I think, though, that Arya's history of starting out to go a place and never getting there may play a part in any assignment given to her in Westeros. If, for instance, she is sent to kill Cersei, someone else beats her to it.

Even if they ordered her to kill Jon, she wouldn't do it. Or Sansa. Arya is not a puppet and the FM will be unable to make her do such a thing. They know who she is and any assignment they give her will involve knowing that she is a Stark and will act against their enemies.

She well may be ordered to kill Daenerys. I don't think the Braavosi power structure wants a Targaryen on the IT.

Archived