TTTNE 377: January In Winterfell

DreamSongs

It's gotten some pretty good review, but the screen is kinda small for me...

I'll just stick to PC till the next gen stuff starts coming out.

Again, the controller screen is just a little auxiliary peripheral, where they keep like menu items and things, unless you choose to play the whole game on just that screen (possible only on certain games). And it's about as big as a tablet screen. You still plug it into a TV like any other home console.

Again, the controller screen is just a little auxiliary peripheral, where they keep like menu items and things, unless you choose to play the whole game on just that screen (possible only on certain games). And it's about as big as a tablet screen. You still plug it into a TV like any other home console.

Ohhhh...

Well, that's pretty good...I might end up buying it. :)

I looked for it, but didn't find one. :dunce:

The best Baratheon one I found was this, maybe I'll order it too if the Greyjoy one is good. Screaming yellow doesn't suit me. :P

Bah, the Baratheon stag sucks. :P

Stannis' sigil, on the other hand, is awesome.

But it's still not as good as the Greyjoy Kraken. :pirate:

Don't you ever get used to one picture and keep it? :lol:

What the hell happened to your flower?!

Somebody help me, I am not doing anything useful! :o

Stop visiting the forum! I already studied half of my history exam for Thursday, going to do some business economics after a quick break.

What the hell happened to your flower?!

Is it that bad? :blushing:

A link in FB's thread in GenChat and Lummel's kindness happened to it ...

If you miss the flower, a certain little bird has told me she will be back soon. Rest assured it will happen.

Stop visiting the forum! I already studied half of my history exam for Thursday, going to do some business economics after a quick break.

:blushing: I can't ... I know I should, though, but I just don't do it ... :blushing:

If you miss the flower, a certain little bird has told me she will be back soon. Rest assured it will happen.

I miss it. :)

Actually, I'm just scared cats will take over the forum. There's too much of that on 9GAG. :P

Good to hear.

:blushing: I can't ... I know I should, though, but I just don't do it ... :blushing:

I don't know what to say to motivate you. :P

I miss it. :)

Actually, I'm just scared cats will take over the forum. There's too much of that on 9GAG. :P

Okay, she will come back, as I told Crown. :)

Though ... Lummel even said it does not look like buckwheat. :(

Awwww, I love your new av. :wub:

Thanks! Somebody! :D

I don't know what to say to motivate you. :P

I don't know what to say to myself either. :lol:

I don't know what to say to myself either. :lol:

I have the best motivation ever. Our new government has a new policy on the way they finance studies. In the old system (which I will be part of if I pass my exams in May) students receive a certain amount of money (based on the financial status of their parents) every month. The new system, starting next year (which I will be part of if I fail my exams in May), is a loan, meaning you have to pay everything back. Best motivator ever.

Archived