MLB 2013: You Are Not A Hall Of Famer Edition

Mack Kilimaro

Gods I love having baseball back again. Even though my team is awful, I at least get to cheer when teams I don't like lose. Like the Cardinals and the Yankees yesterday. And I get to cheer for my random secondary things, like the success of Korean players or the lovely Mike Trout.

Seriously, if this game was theoretically happening, what theoretical channel would it theoretically be on?

No idea. Hypothetically, in a situation like this ESPN would break coverage to the game, but they can't since they are obligated to be showing the women's NCAA tournament right now and I don't think anyone else nationally would jump to it. Local affiliates only would be my guess.

No idea. Hypothetically, in a situation like this ESPN would break coverage to the game, but they can't since they are obligated to be showing the women's NCAA tournament right now and I don't think anyone else nationally would jump to it. Local affiliates only would be my guess.

Got lucky- the hotel has MLB network, and they cut over for the 9th. Brutal way to lose it, that was unfortunate.

MLB Network has Costas doing the Dodgers game, which is weird, and they do live in-game interviews, which is weirder. Dunno if I like that.

Archived